Hoosier Racing Tire SCCA Super Tour
Revised 2020 Hoosier Super Tour Schedule
(Updated March 31, 2020)
Hoosier Racing Tire SCCA Super Tour consists of multiple weekends at premier tracks across the United States. Each event includes two races for each Runoffs-eligible car class.
Venues are selected based on various attributes. Some have decades of history with a record book featuring the biggest names in all of motorsport. Other sites are top “pro” tracks offering the best quality racing surface and amenities. And certain tracks were selected because they are the best “club” courses in the country, where challenging layouts are matched with warm hospitality and a “family feel” to the paddock area.
Offering a heightened experience for both competitors and race fans, Hoosier Super Tour events include segmented timing and scoring, up to two static cameras broadcasting on-track action live at SCCA.com, a “Super Tour Radio presented by Hoosier Racing Tire” team of announcers providing consistent insight and entertainment heard at tracks or online at SCCA.com, and dedicated staffing with a series race director, administrator and technical inspector. Super Tour dates will also have enhanced weekend social activities.
Hoosier Super Tour drivers earn points toward two separate point championships, the U.S. Majors Tour Conference Championships, which include other non-Hoosier Super Tour Majors events, and the Hoosier Super Tour Championship. Hoosier Super Tour Champions earn a free set of tires, a commemorative trophy
As always, the calendar is subject to change, but the revised 2020 Hoosier SCCA Super Tour now consists of the following 10 events:
- January 10-12: Sebring International Raceway; Sebring, Florida (COMPLETED)
(Central Florida Region - Southeast Conference)
- February 8-9: Circuit of the Americas; Austin, Texas (COMPLETED)
(Lone Star Region - Southern Conference)
- February 21-23: Buttonwillow Raceway Park; Buttonwillow, California (COMPLETED)
(Cal Club Region - Western Conference)
- May 16-17: Portland International Raceway; Portland, Oregon
(Oregon Region - Western Conference)
- May 30-31: World Wide Technology Raceway (formerly Gateway); Madison, IL
(St. Louis Region - Mid-States Conference)
- June 12-14: Road America - WeatherTech Chicago Region® June Sprints®; Plymouth, Wis.
(Chicago Region - Northern Conference)
- June 19-21: Watkins Glen International; Watkins Glen, New York
(Glen Region - Northeast Conference)
- July 17-19: Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course; Lexington, Ohio
(Ohio Valley Region - Northern Conference)
- July 25-26: Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta; Braselton, GA
(Atlanta Region - Southeast Conference)
- August 28-30: Pittsburgh International Race Complex; Wampum, PA
(Steel Cities Region - Northeast Conference)
The Hoosier Super Tour is also a gateway to the SCCA National Championship Runoffs being held in 2020 at Road America.