February 24, 2023 to February 26, 2023
Naval Air Station Chase FieldBeeville, TX
March 04, 2023
Crows LandingCrows Landing, CA
March 10, 2023 to March 12, 2023
South Georgia Motorsports ParkAdel, GA
- Last Activity:
- Member Since:
- Member Region:
- Washington DC Region
- God, Family, Friends, cars, trucks, art, music, movies, and technology
- Cars, art, and music
- Detroit Muscle, Gears, and Trucks
- Gone in 60 Seconds, The Matrix Trilogy, MCU, and Fast and the Furious
- Christian Hip Hop, Christian Rock, Classical, Contemporary Christian, and Gospel
- Books and Magazines:
- Holy Bible, Wild at Heart, Purpose Driven Life, Car and Driver, SportsCar, and GRM
- Favorite Racing Getaway:
- Curcuit of the Americas, Texas Motor Speedway, Eagles Canyon Raceway, and Motorsport Ranch
- About me:
I am a U.S. Army retiree and disabled veteran planning to start a motorsport business and become a racecar driver in the 2023 season in the Collin County, TX area. I have been a member of the SCCA for the past 8 years consecutively, but competed in SCCA AutoX events in Alaska from 2007-2008 and Colorado in 2010.
Although I am new to racing professionally, I am not new to the camaraderie SCCA members build at each event or the demands of driving a car at the edge of its limits.
See y'all at the track!
Stephen Anthony Hayes Jr. liked the profile status I'm excited to start a new season in AutoX! This years goal is to get my...
Bump classes are a familiar aspect of competition in the Tire Rack SCCA ProSolo Series, but this year, the concept gets an exciting boost, with the result being improved competition and camaraderie among female drivers during...Read more
Knee deep in parts in the garage, scratching your head as to how the project got so out of control – we’ve all been there. After all, it looked so simple on internet blogs. But lo and behold, that YouTube video didn’t...Read more