Not currently registered for any events.
Daytona International Speedway
March 17, 2017 to March 18, 2018
Willow Springs Raceway
November 02, 2017 to November 04, 2018
- flying, Club Racing - Majors, Baseball, NASCAR, F1, pirelli world challenge, vintage racing, pro racing, and trans am
- Flying, Racing, and Small Bore
- American Pickers, Fast and Loud, All Girls Garage, Nascar on Fox, and Fix and Flip
- The Big Lebowski, Talledega Nights, lemans, rush, The Mechanic, Animal House, and Caddyshack
- Earth Wind and Fire and Bruce Springsteen
- Books and Magazines:
- Jonathan Livingston Seagull, the art of racing in the rain, Sport, Sport Aviation, and Sportscar
- Favorite Racing Getaway:
- The Runoffs, The June Sprints, F1, Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course, mazda raceway laguna seca, and circuit of the americas
- About me:
I reside in lovely Colorado Springs with my wife Stacey, and three kids, Zachary, Dylan, and Audrey.
I have been an active Club Racer for the past 15 years competing in Spec Miata, Showroom Stock C, GT-Lite, and now F-Production for the past 8 years. I have competed at the Runoff's in three different classes over the past 10 years with my best finish of 9th at Laguna Seca in F-Production. I served on the Continental Divide Region Board of Directors for 4 years. I am currently working at Pikes Peak Acura and PreferredPreowned.com and was previously the Track Manager at Pikes Peak International Raceway for 5 years.
Paul F Jensen posted a comment on the article Runoffs Champ Joins SCCA as Road Racing Technical Mng.
TOPEKA, Kan. (Nov. 17, 2017) -- The Northeast Conference has released its 2018 SCCA® U.S. Majors Tour® competition schedule. Six weekends, for a total of 12 races, make up the current calendar, with the season starting in...Read more
TOPEKA, Kan. (Nov. 16, 2017) - Rick Harris, a 15-year member of Sports Car Club of America® and the 2008 F Production National Champion, will join the SCCA national staff beginning Dec. 1 as the Road Racing Technical...Read more