Not currently registered for any events.
September 03, 2018 to September 07, 2018
Lincoln AirparkLincoln, NE
September 27, 2018 - 12:00 AM CDT to September 30, 2018 - 12:00 AM CDT
NCM Motorsports Park
October 12, 2018 to October 14, 2018
National Balloon ClassicIndianola, IA
- flying, Club Racing - Majors, Baseball, NASCAR, F1, pirelli world challenge, vintage racing, pro racing, trans am, imsa, wec, and continental tire series
- Flying, Racing, and Small Bore
- American Pickers, Fast and Loud, All Girls Garage, Nascar on Fox, and Fix and Flip
- The Big Lebowski, Talledega Nights, lemans, rush, The Mechanic, Animal House, and Caddyshack
- Earth Wind and Fire and Bruce Springsteen
- Books and Magazines:
- Jonathan Livingston Seagull, the art of racing in the rain, Sport, Sport Aviation, and Sportscar
- Favorite Racing Getaway:
- The Runoffs, The June Sprints, F1, Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course, mazda raceway laguna seca, and circuit of the americas
- About me:
I reside in lovely Colorado Springs with my wife Stacey, and three kids, Zachary, Dylan, and Audrey.
I have been an active Club Racer for the past 15 years competing in Spec Miata, Showroom Stock C, GT-Lite, and now F-Production for the past 9 years. I have competed at the Runoff's in three different classes over the past 11 years with my best finish of 9th at Laguna Seca in F-Production. I served on the Continental Divide Region Board of Directors for 4 years. I am currently working at Pikes Peak Acura and PreferredPreowned.com and was previously the Track Manager at Pikes Peak International Raceway for 5 years.
Paul F Jensen posted a comment on the article Important Registration Dates for ’18 Runoffs at Sonoma Raceway
Paul F Jensen posted a comment on the article Runoffs Return to TV on CBS Sports Network in December
Paul F Jensen posted a comment on the article No Significant Changes to 2018 Runoffs Qualification Criteria
Randy Pobst -- pro racer, driving coach, author and TV personality - has made plans to compete in this year’s Tire Rack SCCA® Solo® Nationals taking place Sept. 3-7 at Lincoln Airpark in Lincoln, Nebraska. In a social media...Read more