Track Night 2023: Eagles Canyon Raceway - March 21
- March 21, 2023, 01:30 PM - 08:30 PM CDT
- Track Night, Southwest, Track - Eagles Canyon Raceway
Eagles Canyon Raceway is a private, world-class FIA spec 2.7 Mile road course with 15 total turns, over 200 feet of elevation change and a 2200 foot long back straight, but much more importantly, it is a community and playground for motorsports enthusiasts to drive at the limit, have fun and share experiences.
Advanced, Intermediate and Novice groups: $185
Join SCCA and Save! Members Pay: $165
Track Tour Laps: FREE!
TRACK SPECIFIC RULES
- Electric vehicles and SUV's are not permitted in hot track sessions at this location.
- Eagles Canyon requires any driver in a car with a 6 point cage, or greater, to wear a SFI level 1 fire protection suit at a minimum.
- Eagles Canyon requires all approved street convertibles to drive with the roof in the up and locked position while on track.
1:30PM - Gates Open
3:30PM - Worker Meeting (includes Run/Work participants)
3:15PM - MANDATORY HAWK PERFORMANCE NOVICE MEETING
3:30PM - Hawk Novice Group: Paced Laps; MANDATORY INTERMEDIATE/ADVANCED GROUP MEETING
3:50PM - Advanced Group: Session 1
3:55PM - Hawk Novice Group: Briefing 1
6:30PM - Intermediate Group: Session 3
* Times are an approximation (Weather and on-track issues can play havoc with a schedule, and sometimes officials might have to improvise to make sure everyone gets the most out of the event.)
ADDITIONAL TRACK INFORMATION
Click Here for more information about Track Night events at Eagles Canyon Raceway.