2021 Tire Rack SCCA CAM Challenge Invitational @ Lincoln Airpark
Registration Fee is:
CAM Challenge Invitational entry - $25
Set the intersection function on your GPS
Lincoln Air Park
W Mathis St & NW 36th St
Lincoln, NE 68524
Enter site at Gate 41
Scheduled times and run/work orders are subject to change due to location restrictions and conditions.
|Wednesday - July 28|
|Online registration opens||3:00 pm Central|
|Tuesday - September 7|
|Online registration closes||12:00 pm Central|
|Thursday - September 9|
|Check-in||7:00 am - 8:15 am|
|Course open for walking||7:00 am - 8:15 am|
|Breakfast on Site||7:30 am - 8:30 am|
|Drivers Meeting||8:30 am|
|First Car Off||9:00 am|
|Awards Trophy Presentation (on-site)||To follow competition|
To read about the contingency sponsor programs and to register for programs please click on this link.
Competitors must register each year through scca.com prior to competing for all Silver, Gold and Platinum programs and in some cases with the sponsor as well, please read each programs registration requirements carefully. Decals will be available at tech inspection at the event.
All Bronze programs require registering and receiving decals directly from that sponsor, please refer to the program descriptions for more information.
Car Number Policy
The number selection is first come first serve. The Motorsportsreg.com system does not allow drivers to reserve their co-drivers number. With that, if there is a conflict where someone signs up for a number and someone else who isn’t the co-driver signs up for the corresponding number, the person that signed up first for either the two or three-digit number is the owner of that combination. If you notice a discrepancy in numbers, please contact Nikki Edwards (email@example.com). Motorsportreg.com provides the date/time of registrations to determine who registered first and is the rightful owner of the number combination.
All cancellations must be made in writing.
Please contact Nikki Edwards (firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions or to cancel.
The Tire Rack SCCA National Solo events (ProSolo, Champ Tour, CAM Challenge) are adopting a revised waitlist policy for 2020:
- The initial entry cap will be set 15 entrants lower than the final cap.
- When an event hits the initial entry cap, the remaining competitors will be put on a waitlist.
- Just like the 2019 Tire Rack National Solo season, the waitlist will be published to show the order in which each member is on the list, based on the order of entry receipt and the timestamp listed on the MSR registration. This is the order in which entries will move off the waitlist and into the event when a cancellation is processed. This list does not automatically update in real-time but is rather a report from the registration system that will be run periodically so that those on the waitlist can understand their current position. Given that the list is not updating in real-time, there may be names at the top of the waitlist that has already moved into the event and there may be names that have registered onto the waitlist that do not yet appear.
- When 15 entrants have the region of record of the hosting region the cap will be increased to the final. If 15 hosting region members have not registered 2 weeks prior to the event the cap will be increased to its final.
- For entrants on the waitlist, there is no guarantee the entrant will get into the event.
- As entrants on the entry list cancel, the next person in line on the waitlist will be notified via email that there has been a cancellation and they have now been moved into the event. When that entrant is moved over, they will be required to log into MSR and pay for the event (MSR does not charge waitlisted competitors). The entrant will have 24 hours to pay for the event before that entrant is placed back on the waitlist and the next entrant is put into the event.
- We will continue to move entrants off the waitlist as we receive cancellations up until the time online registration closes.
- After online registration closes, we will not update the waitlist online. However, if there is a cancellation after online registration closes, entrants on the waitlist will be contacted in waitlist order to let them know a spot in the event has opened. They will be instructed to contact the on-site event Administrator to claim their spot and remit payment. The waitlist will also be printed and posted in the timing trailer on Friday morning. As cancellations come in during the registration/check-in day, we will try to contact the top person on the waitlist to see if they are available and still want to get into the event that day.
- At 7:00 pm of the registration/check-in day, the waitlist will be closed, and no new entries will be allowed into the event.