2021 Tire Rack SCCA Solo Nationals @ Lincoln Airpark
The 48th running of the Tire Rack SCCA Solo Nationals is set to run September 6–10 at the Lincoln Airpark in Lincoln, NE. This page is your home for all of the latest news and information to make sure you're ready. Check back often and follow @SoloMatters on Facebook to stay up to date.
- Wednesday, June 23 @ 3pm central – Registration opens for Tier 1 – 2019 Champions, 2021 Chiefs, 100%er’s. Regular Entry Fee $195 (cancel with refund minus $50 admin fee)
- Wednesday, June 23 @ 5 pm central – Registration for Test n Tune opens to everyone ($50 fee)
- Wednesday, June 30 @ 3 pm central – Registration opens for Tier 2 – 2019 podium winners (Top 3), 2019 Winners (Supplemental and Undersubscribed classes), Silver Circle members (25+ Nationals attendance). Regular Entry Fee $195 (cancel with refund minus $50 admin fee)
- Wednesday, July 7 @ 3 pm central – Registration opens to everyone else. Regular Entry Fee $195 (cancel with refund minus $50 admin fee)
- TBD – Individual Paddock selection opens
- Tuesday, August 10 @ Midnight – Entry fee moves to $325 (cancel fee moves to refund minus $100). Those that register with the higher entry fee do not receive a refund.
- Monday, August 24 @ 3 pm central - Run/Work order will be posted no later than this date.
- Monday, August 30 – Last day to register online
- Friday, September 3 – Last day to cancel and receive a refund, less cancellation fee of $100 (for those who registered prior to August 11).