Registration Fee is:
Regular CAM online entry - $90
Non CAM worker fee - $25
On-Site (Late) entry - $120
Scheduled times and run/work orders are subject to change due to location restrictions and conditions.
|Wednesday - January 9|
|Online registration opens||6:00 pm Central|
|Tuesday - August 6|
|Online registration closes||6:00 pm Central|
|Thursday - August 8|
|Event supps including Run/Work order are posted on scca.com event page||8:00 am|
|Friday - August 9|
|Test n Tune course set-up||7:30 am - 9:00 am|
|General event set-up||8:00 am - 3:00 pm|
|Vendors on-site with displays||9:00 am - 4:30 am|
|Test n Tune ticket sales (Host region trailer)||10:30 am - 2:00 pm|
|Test n Tune Tech inspection (Host region trailer)||10:30 am - 2:00 pm|
|Test n Tune||11:00 am - 3:00 pm|
|Tech Inspection||3:00 pm - 7:00 pm|
|Event Registration and Check-in (side of Timing Trailer)||3:00 pm - 7:00 pm|
|Course open to walking||5:00 pm (approx)|
|No new entries (new or waitlist) and no car/class changes||7:00 pm|
|Chiefs Meeting (in or by Timing Trailer)||7:00 pm|
|Saturday - August 10|
|Site Opens||6:30 am|
|Late Tech Inspection||6:45 am - 7:45 am|
|Late Check-in (side of Timing Trailer) (no new entries or car/class changes)||6:45 am - 7:45 am|
|Course closed to walking||8:00 am|
|Driver meeting (Timing Trailer)||8:15 am|
|CAM cars to Grid||8:35 am|
|Worker Check-in (Posting A-Frames near Grid)||8:35 am|
|Session 1 & 2 Competition (3 runs per Session)||9:00 am- 5:00 pm (approx)|
|Awards Dinner & Trophy Presentation (on-site)||5:30 pm (approx)|
|Dinner is for all competitors, families, and crew|
|Sunday - August 11|
|Site Opens||6:30 am|
|Course closed to walking||7:30 am|
|CAM cars to Grid||7:45 am|
|Worker Check-in (Posting A-Frames near Grid)||7:45 am|
|Session 3 - CAM Challenge Qualifying (3 runs)||8:00 am - 12:00 pm (approx)|
|Session 4 - CAM Challenge Competition||12:30 pm - 3:30 pm (approx)|
Camping is NOT allowed
Alcohol is NOT allowed
Everyone MUST be off site by 8:00 pm
To read about the contingency sponsor programs and to register for programs please click on this link.
Competitors must register each year through scca.com prior to competing for all Silver, Gold and Platinum programs and in some cases with the sponsor as well, please read each programs registration requirements carefully. Decals will be available at tech inspection at the event.
All Bronze programs require registering and receiving decals directly from that sponsor, please refer to the program descriptions for more information.
Registration Policy (after online closes)
Online registration closes at 6:00 pm Central, Tuesday prior to the event. After online registration closes, you can still register for the event on-site from 3:00 pm – 7:00 pm Friday (or day prior to competition) at the SCCA timing trailer unless the event is sold out. Please note, there will be a late entry fee imposed on all on-site registrations. If the event is already full we will follow the waitlist policy (see below).
Car Number Policy
The number selection is first come first serve. The Motorsportsreg.com system does not allow drivers to reserve their co-drivers number. With that, if there is a conflict where someone signs up for a number and someone else who isn’t the co-driver signs up for the corresponding number, the person that signed up first for either the two or three-digit number is the owner of that combination. If you notice a discrepancy in numbers, please contact Brian Harmer (firstname.lastname@example.org). Motorsportreg.com provides the date/time of registrations to determine who registered first and is the rightful owner of the number combination.
All cancellations must be made in writing.
Please contact Brian Harmer (email@example.com) with questions or to cancel.
Please review valuable information regarding refunds below.
Partial refunds (SCCA keeps $30) for cancellations IF:
Entrant cancels PRIOR to 7:00 pm Central the day of on-site check-in.
NO REFUNDS for cancellations IF:
Entrant cancels AFTER 7:00 pm Central the day of on-site check-in.
The Tire Rack SCCA National Solo events (ProSolo, Champ Tour, Match Tour) are adopting a revised waitlist policy for 2019:
- The initial entry cap will be set 10% lower than the final cap (example: A final cap of 250 will be set at 225 initially).
- When an event hits the initial entry cap, the remaining competitors will be put on a waitlist.
- Just like the 2018 Tire Rack Solo Nationals, the waitlist will be published to show the order in which each member is on the list, based on the order of entry receipt and the timestamp listed on the MSR registration. This is the order in which entries will move off the waitlist and into the event when a cancellation is processed. This list does not automatically update in real time but is rather a report from the registration system that will be run periodically so that those on the waitlist can understand their current position. Given that the list is not updating in real time, there may be names at the top of the waitlist that have already moved into the event and there may be names that have registered onto the waitlist that do not yet appear.
- Two weeks prior to the event, entrants on the waitlist whose region of record is the host region at the time of registration, will be moved into the event based on when they registered. If the entrants from the region of record do not fill the event to the final cap, then entrants from outside the region of record will be moved into the event in the order they registered.
- For entrants on the waitlist, there is no guarantee the entrant will get into the event.
- As entrants on the entry list cancel, the next person in line on the waitlist will be notified via email that there has been a cancellation and they have now been moved into the event. When that entrant is moved over, they will be required to log into MSR and pay for the event (MSR does not charge waitlisted competitors). The entrant will have 24 hours to pay for the event before that entrant is placed back on the waitlist and the next entrant is put into the event.
- We will continue to move entrants off the waitlist as we receive cancellations up until the time online registration closes.
- After online registration closes, we will not update the waitlist online. However, if there is a cancellation after online registration closes, entrants on the waitlist will be contacted in waitlist order to let them know a spot in the event has opened. They will be instructed to contact the on-site event Administrator to claim their spot and remit payment. The waitlist will also be printed and posted in the timing trailer on Friday morning. As cancellations come in during the registration/check-in day, we will try to contact the top person on the waitlist to see if they are available and still want to get into the event that day.
- At 7:00 pm of the registration/check-in day the waitlist will be closed, and no new entries will be allowed into the event.
Onsite Event Registration and Car/Class Changes
For any event that is not sold out, on-site registration is allowed from 3:00 pm – 7:00 pm on Friday (or the day prior to competition). All on-site registrations will be charged the event late fee (see event registration page for pricing). Car and class changes are allowed at check-in on Friday (or the day prior to competition) from 3:00 pm – 7:00 pm. Any car or class changes on the days of competition require the approval of the Chief Steward for the event.