Add to Calendar
The weather forecast is showing a lot of rain and thunderstorms up to and during the weekend of the event right now. Will it only be cancelled if there is lightning the days of the event, or is there a chance that the site will be too wet to use? I'm ten hours away so I'm trying to plan accordingly.
Reg is now open: http://msreg.com/flrchallenge
FB event: https://www.facebook.com/events/937611859732217
Local information for competitors: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qpVtQfos0tK22plFveYKmKmuR5aWYFMzB6dKaQOWqA8/edit?usp=sharing
Schedule of events: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-TVw1nXn2l3_Be54hDLT6w189KmXPTV3/view?usp=sharing
When will registration open?
Official SCCA Partners:
SCCA Subsidiaries: SCCAFoundation.com | SCCAProRacing.com | SCCA-e.com
SCCA Affiliate Sites: F3Americas.com | F4USChampionship.com | GoTransAm.com