2017 Tire Rack ProSolo Finale
For a driver to enter the 2017 ProSolo® Series Championship Finale event they must
have scored points in the class entered at a minimum of two (2) 2017 ProSolo®
National Series events, with entry preference based on the following schedule and
- Tier 1 registration opens on August 9, Wednesday at 3:00 PM Central for drivers
with 32 or more points in the class entered for the Finale
- Tier 2 registration opens on August 16, Wednesday at 3:00 PM Central for drivers
who have 25 points in class or have scored points in three (3) or more events in the
Finale class entered.
- Tier 3 registration opens on August 23, Wednesday at 3:00 PM Central for drivers
that have scored points in 2 or more events in the Finale class entered.
- The Finale will have an entry cap of 300 entrants, excluding Formula Junior. Any
registrations that are received after the cap has been reached and before the entry
deadline of August 27, Thursday, will be placed on a tiered waiting list in the order
received within each Tier described above. Entrants on the wait list will be moved to
the entry list as vacancies occur until the close of registration on September 4, Friday
night at the Finale.
- The deadline for withdrawal from the Finale with entry fee refunded is August 28,