Not currently registered for any events.
- autocross, cars, racing, driving in competition, and automotive modification
- autocross, motorcycles, and working on cars
- automotive and baseball
- Senna, Rush, Gone in 60 Seconds, Spaceballs, and The Hunt for Red October
- Rock, Electric, and Classical
- Books and Magazines:
- Automotive and The Hunt for Red October
- Favorite Racing Getaway:
- Autocrossing on the weekend
- About me:
I love all kind of cars (not much I don't like) and a lot of racing. I've been a car guy my entire life (my dad is one lol) and I have always loved it. I'm sure my wife would love it if I talked about something other than cars and racing. She's slowly being assimilated and enjoys going to events too!
TOPEKA, Kan. (Feb. 21, 2019) – It’s never too early to start thinking about sliding cars around in the dirt and mud of a Sports Car Club of America® RallyCross® event, which is why the Club is excited to announce the 2019...Read more
INDIANAPOLIS (Feb. 18, 2019) – In 2018, Formula 4 United States Championship Powered by Honda maintained the largest F4 field in the world, averaging 31 Ligier JS F4 cars for the 17-race season. With teams like Alliance...Read more