2021 Tire Rack SCCA Florida ProSolo1 @ Florida International Rally and Motorsport Park
This event is a single day ProSolo-1.
This event is not an event that has SuperPass early access to registration.
ProSolo-1 is a modified, single-course version of the traditional ProSolo that utilizes the stage lights, shot clock and tree, along with the rapid pace of a ProSolo as drivers will make all of their morning and afternoon runs without going back to Grid. Each driver will get three runs in the morning heat and at least two runs in the afternoon heat. The best times in each heat will be added together for the final score. After class competition, there will be a Challenge rounds for Top Eliminator for 25 drivers selected by random draw. Practice starts and runs will be available on Friday afternoon, along with coaching for those new to ProSolo start lights.
Purpose of this event: Test the capabilities of the timing equipment, software, and procedures to support a PS-1 event, particularly in a track environment, to determine what changes or upgrades need to be addressed for effective and efficient event operations at future events.
Goal of this event: To create an event environment that can adequately replicate a PS-1 event to fully accomplish the Purpose
Event cap - 150
Registration Fee is:
Regular online entry - $80
For more detailed information, please visit the event page by clicking here.
Florida International Rally and Motorsport Park
7266 Airport RD
Starke, FL 32091
- Two start lines (right and left) will be used that will merge into the straight for the purpose of replicating two Heats since at future events the best Heat 1 time will be added to the best Heat 2 time for class competition.
- Morning Session runs (3); recorded and scored. First and third runs will start on the Left and second run will start on the Right.
- Afternoon Session runs (3); recorded and scored. First and third runs will start on the Right and second runs will start from the Left.
- Challenge Competition: 25 drivers in four F1/NASCAR type Elimination Rounds with scoring on comparison to dial-in time.
- Entry will be by drawing, not performance; like the PS Bonus Challenge, including only one driver per car.
- Cone penalty for the Challenge will be a DNF instead of two seconds.
- Round 1; 25 drivers, 2 runs each: 20 minutes
- Round 2; 12 drivers, 1 run each: 15 minutes
- Round 3; 6 drivers, 1 run each: 10 minutes
- Round 4; 3 drivers, 1 run each: 5 minutes
- Awards for Challenge
- Top Eliminator: Free entry into a 2021 PS (excluding Finale) or CT
- Runner Up: Full SCCA membership for one year
- 3-5: $25 discount coupon for 2021 CT or PS (excluding Finale)
Scheduled times and run/work orders are subject to change due to location restrictions and conditions.
|Wednesday - January 13|
|Online registration opens||3:00 pm Central|
|Tuesday - February 9|
|Online registration closes||6:00 pm Central|
|Thursday - February 11|
|Event supps including Run/Work order are posted on scca.com event page||8:00 am event local time|
|Friday - February 12 (all times are event local time zone)|
|Site and course set-up||7:30 am - Noon|
|Event Work Assignments posted on the event page||1:00 pm|
|Practice Runs (start and test n tune) (3 runs for $10)||1:00 pm - 5:00 pm|
|Event Check-in (no changes) and Tech (Lincoln Drivers Center)||1:00 pm - 5:00 pm|
|Event Check-in (changes allowed) and Tech(Timing Trailer)||4:30 pm - 6:00 pm|
|New Entries||4:30 pm - 6:00 pm|
|Course open to walking||5:30 pm|
|Chiefs Meeting (Lincoln Driver's Center)||6:45 pm|
|Site Closes||7:00 pm|
|Saturday - February 13 (all times are event local time zone)|
|Site Opens||6:30 am|
|Late Event Check-in (no new entries or car/class changes) (Timing Trailer)||7:00 am - 7:45 am|
|Tech Inspection (Lincoln Drivers Center)||7:00 am - 7:45 am|
|Drivers Meeting (Timing Trailer)||8:00 am|
|Final Worker Assignments posted||8:15 am|
|Group 1 to A Grid, Group 2 to B Grid||8:30 am|
|Worker Check-in (Lincoln Driver's Center)||8:30 am|
|Saturday a.m. competition (Session 1)||8:45 am - 12:30 pm (approx)|
|Saturday p.m. competition (Session 2)||12:30 pm- 3:30 pm (approx)|
|Bonus Challenge (25 entrants by random draw)||4:15 pm - 5:15 pm|
|Awards Presentation will begin immediately after Heat competition|
Best Western Starke
1290 N Temple Ave
Starke, FL 32091
- Site closes at 7:00 pm on Friday, Feb 12 and 6:00 pm on Saturday, Feb 13.
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult and closely supervised at all times while on The FIRM property.
- Drivers, and all individuals accompanying them at The FIRM, are prohibited from smoking or bringing unleashed pets, alcohol, drugs, fireworks, firearms, or any unlawful item or thing at The FIRM.
- All Drivers are responsible for the conduct of themselves, crew members’, spectators, and guests, in all roles and capacities; AND must wear wristbands.
- Both driver and passenger windows must be completely down at all times; rain or shine.
This is a "special" ProSolo and not a contingency support event.
Registration Policy (after online closes)
Online registration closes at 6:00 pm Central, Tuesday prior to the event. After online registration closes, you can still register for the event on-site from 4:30 pm – 6:00 pm Friday (or day prior to competition) at the Timing Trailer unless the event is sold out. Please note, there will be a late entry fee imposed on all on-site registrations. If the event is already full we will follow the waitlist policy (see below).
Car Number Policy
Car numbers selection will be on a first-come, first-served basis. Only one- or two-digit numbers will be allowed (i.e., 1 through 99). Exception: Where there are two drivers in one car, in one class, then the second driver MUST be 100 plus the first driver's number (99 and 199). The Motorsportsreg.com system does not allow drivers to reserve their co-driver's number. With that, if there is a conflict where someone signs up for a number and someone else who is not the co-driver signs up for the corresponding number, the person that signed up first for either the two or three-digit number is the owner of that combination. If you notice a discrepancy in numbers, please contact Brian Harmer (firstname.lastname@example.org). Motorsportreg.com provides the date/time of registrations to determine who registered first and is the rightful owner of the number combination. If desired, drivers of the same car but in different classes (open and ladies) may use the same car number. Drivers of the same car in the same class must submit separate entries. Car numbers above 199 are not allowed at National Solo events.
All cancellations must be made in writing.
Please contact Brian Harmer (email@example.com) with questions or to cancel.
Please review valuable information regarding refunds below.
Partial refunds (SCCA keeps $50) for cancellations IF:
Entrant cancels PRIOR to 7:00 pm Central the day of on-site check-in.
NO REFUNDS for cancellations IF:
Entrant cancels AFTER 7:00 pm Central the day of on-site check-in.
The Tire Rack SCCA National Solo events (ProSolo, Champ Tour, CAM Challenge) are adopting a revised waitlist policy for 2021:
- The initial entry cap will be set 15 entrants lower than the final cap.
- When an event hits the initial entry cap, the remaining competitors will be put on a waitlist.
- Just like the 2020 Tire Rack National Solo season, the waitlist will be published to show the order in which each member is on the list, based on the order of entry receipt and the timestamp listed on the MSR registration. This is the order in which entries will move off the waitlist and into the event when a cancellation is processed. This list does not automatically update in real-time but is rather a report from the registration system that will be run periodically so that those on the waitlist can understand their current position. Given that the list is not updating in real-time, there may be names at the top of the waitlist that has already moved into the event and there may be names that have registered onto the waitlist that do not yet appear.
- When 15 entrants have registered with the region of record of the hosting region the cap will be increased to the final. If 15 hosting region members have not registered 2 weeks prior to the event the cap will be increased to its final.
- For entrants on the waitlist, there is no guarantee the entrant will get into the event.
- As entrants on the entry list cancel, the next person in line on the waitlist will be notified via email that there has been a cancellation and they have now been moved into the event. When that entrant is moved over, they will be required to log into MSR and pay for the event (MSR does not charge waitlisted competitors). The entrant will have 24 hours to pay for the event before that entrant is placed back on the waitlist and the next entrant is put into the event.
- We will continue to move entrants off the waitlist as we receive cancellations up until the time online registration closes.
- After online registration closes, we will not update the waitlist online. However, if there is a cancellation after online registration closes, entrants on the waitlist will be contacted in waitlist order to let them know a spot in the event has opened. They will be instructed to contact the on-site event Administrator to claim their spot and remit payment. The waitlist will also be printed and posted in the timing trailer on Friday morning. As cancellations come in during the registration/check-in day, we will try to contact the top person on the waitlist to see if they are available and still want to get into the event that day.
- At 7:00 pm of the registration/check-in day, the waitlist will be closed, and no new entries will be allowed into the event.
Onsite Event Registration and Car/Class Changes
For any event that is not sold out, on-site registration is allowed from 1:00 pm – 6:00 pm on Friday (or the day prior to competition). New entries are allowed from 4:30pm to 6:00pm. All on-site registrations will be charged the event late fee (see event registration page for pricing). Car and class changes are allowed at check-in on Friday (or the day prior to competition) from 4:30 pm – 6:00 pm. Any car or class changes on the days of competition require the approval of the Chief Steward for the event.