Not currently registered for any events.
September 27, 2018 - 12:00 AM CDT to September 30, 2018 - 12:00 AM CDT
NCM Motorsports Park
June 22, 2018 to June 24, 2018
June 22, 2018 to June 24, 2018
Watkins Glen International
- Golf, Scuba, cruising, Colorado, swimming, and snow skiing
- solo racing
- Suits, The Good Place, and Counterpart
- True Lies, Back to the Future, and Blast From The Past
- Boston, Chicago, and Beatles
- Books and Magazines:
- Patrick Lencioni
- Favorite Racing Getaway:
- Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course
- About me:
The Myers–Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI) is an introspective self-report questionnaire designed to indicate psychological preferences in how people perceive the world and make decisions. The MBTI was constructed by Katharine Cook Briggs and her daughter, Isabel Briggs-Myers, and based on the typological theory proposed by Swiss psychiatrist, Carl Jung. The underlying assumption of the MBTI is that we all have specific preferences in the way we construe our experiences, and these preferences underlie our interests, needs, values, and motivation. A four-letter “type” (one of 16) is derived from four basic preference dichotomies – where we gain our energy; how we take in information; how we make decisions; and how we live our lives. My type is ENFJ – Extraverted, iNtuitive, Feeling, and Judging.
- ENFJ – “Few personality types are as inspiring and charismatic as ENFJs. Their idealism and vision allow ENFJs to overcome many challenging obstacles, more often than not brightening the lives of those around them. ENFJs are genuine, caring people who walk the talk, and nothing makes them happier than leading the charge, uniting and motivating their team with infectious enthusiasm. People with the ENFJ personality type are intelligent, warm, idealistic, charismatic, creative, and social. With this wind at their backs, ENFJs are able to thrive in many diverse roles, at any level of seniority. Moreover, they are simply likeable people, and this quality propels them to success wherever they have a chance to work with others. But the ENFJs' true calling, where their capacity for insightful and inspiring communication and sensitivity to the needs of others really shows, is in managing teams and leading organizations. As leaders, ENFJs combine their skill in recognizing individual motivations with their natural charisma to not only push their teams and projects forward, but to make others want to push forward as well. ENFJs' end goal is always to get done what they set out to do in a way that leaves everyone involved satisfied with their roles and the results they achieved together.”
I am a friendly, diplomatic, compassionate, and empathetic leader. I place a high value on harmony between individuals. I encourage personal loyalties and inspire people’s commitment by pointing out the value of their work. Even when there is conflict, I draw out what is best in other people and strive to find common ground. I am sociable and enjoy talking things out. I am most satisfied in a work environment where I can help individuals and the organization achieve their full potential. Although I like some routine and reliable approaches to help me get things done, I prefer to focus on the big picture rather than details. I attend to specifics when needed and value consistency in myself and others. I am conscientious, persevering, and orderly getting things done and people can count on me to follow through in a timely, caring manner. My challenges – and where I’ve focused some attention on growth – are my sometimes “blind” loyalty, and taking on others problems as my own. And, while fully capable at working with systems and spreadsheets, I prefer to identify and rely on those whose passion, expertise, and talents include those skills and strengths. I am very self-aware, and I’ve grown and learned from these opportunities, and regularly seek feedback from trusted people to keep me accountable.
WATKINS GLEN, NY (June 23, 2018) – Racing Saturday at Watkins Glen International marked the penultimate day of 2018 Hoosier Racing Tire SCCA® Super Tour competition. For drivers in 27 different car classes, the weekend...Read more