The Sports Car Club of America® (SCCA®) is excited to announce that Hagerty will be extending its affordable Track Day Insurance program* to SCCA Time Trials Nationals entrants, as well as a those participating in a handful of Time Trials primer events leading up to the Nationals taking place Sept. 28-30 at NCM Motorsports Park in Bowling Green, Kentucky.
Hagerty offers physical damage coverage for vehicles while they’re on the track, unlike most standard insurance plans. With Hagerty’s Track Day Insurance, Time Trials drivers can focus on turning great lap times on a circuit.
Hagerty's Track Day Insurance, created for both motorsports enthusiasts and weekend racers alike, covers:
- Personal vehicles against damage while participating in an HPDE/Track Day event.
- Cars on track and in the paddock.
- Physical damage to vehicles incurred by a primary driver, one additional driver (if pre-approved), and a driving instructor where applicable.
- Note: Liability insurance coverage is not included.
- Time Trials (you must select “yes” for time trial coverage at time of purchase).
Hagerty Track Day Insurance features:
Hagerty Track Day Insurance powered by RLI provides single-event HPDE coverage that’s designed to protect cars from physical damage, both on the track and in the paddock, when participating in HPDE events.
Agreed Value Coverage
With an Agreed Value policy, drivers determine a car’s value. In the event of a covered total loss, drivers will receive the full agreed value that the car is insured for on a policy. **
Customize Your Coverage
Add and cover vehicle modifications such as custom paint jobs or body kits.
High quality track day insurance at the lowest price possible.
Knowledgeable Claims Handling
Claims handled by knowledgeable, responsive experts who know cars and understand HPDE insurance.
Have confidence in Hagerty’s filed product. Policies are underwritten by RLI Track Day, a specialty insurer providing insurance solutions to high performance driving enthusiasts for nearly a decade. RLI is rated (A+) Superior by A.M. Best, a leading financial strength rating organization.
Other Valuable Benefits
Towing and storage if a car is disabled, rental car reimbursement, and the cleanup and removal of pollutants caused by a vehicle.
Visit https://www.hagerty.com/insurance/track-day-insurance for more information.
* This is a general description of coverage. All coverage is subject to policy provisions and availability. Hagerty Insurance Agency, LLC and Hagerty Classic Marine Insurance Agency, LLC ("Hagerty") are insurance producers licensed in all 50 states and the District of Columbia. The purpose of this notice is to provide you with information about how Hagerty is compensated. Hagerty receives a commission based upon a fixed percentage of each policyholder’s insurance premium. The commission percentage varies according to the insurer and the product sold by Hagerty. The commission is paid by the insurance company to Hagerty each policy term for both new policies and renewals. Hagerty may also receive additional compensation from insurance companies based upon a number of factors, including, without limitation, growth, profitability, volume of business, and retention. This additional income is not guaranteed. If you would like to know more about the compensation we expect to receive as it relates to your policy, you may email email@example.com or call 800-922-4050.
** Any deductible and/or salvage value if retained by you will be subtracted from the total amount paid.
Photo Credit: SCCA Staff