After extensive discussion and with consideration of the recent Shelter-In-Place, the St. Louis Regional Rallycross committee has decided that this year's St. Louis national event will be deferred to a later date.

The decision to cancel the event was not taken lightly, but our concern for the health and safety of our competitors, volunteers, fans and the host communities must take precedence at this time.

Over the next few months, the committee will meet and discuss our options alternative dates and when a decision has been made we will make a formal announcement.

No competitor will be charged for the event or its cancellation and if a new date later in the year is selected, all current registrants will be given a guaranteed slot at the event.

Keep an eye out on our website and or Facebook page for updates as the situation continues to develop.

We thank everyone involved in the Rallycross community for their support and passion over as the situation regarding the Coronavirus continues to rapidly change. Together, we will weather this to rally again.

In the meantime be sure to familiarize themselves with the CDC information found at…/2019-ncov/…/transmission.html

and make sure to take the proper precautions to help reduce the spread of COVID-19 so that, eventually, event activities around the world can return to normal.