Indianapolis Travel & Construction Updates
There are currently road construction projects in process in and around Indianapolis, IN that might impact your travel to the Runoffs. We will post updates here as we are made aware of them.
- North Split Project on I-70 in Downtown Indy
- Semis, toter homes and other large rigs coming in on I-70 from the east should take the I-465 detour South around the city and come in on Crawfordsville Road.
- Others with small trailers, motorhomes and street vehicles may come in on I-70 to downtown and do the following:
- Exit onto I-65 toward Chicago
- Take the 38th St exit and head west to High School Road.
- Turn left, heading south on High School Road to Crawfordsville Rd.
- Turn left on Crawfordsville Rd. to the Speedway