2017 SCCA Runoffs at Indianapolis Motor Speedway

Will there be RV water and sanitation services available at the Runoffs?

INDY PORTABLES will provide RV water and sanitation services at the Runoffs for a fee - RV Pump out $45.  Call 317-849-6200 for additional information. 

Will there be showers at the Runoffs?

There are 1-2 showers in the center restrooms in each of the Gasoline Alley Garage buildings. There will also be portable showers located in the camping/free auxiliary paddock area in Lot 7.

What is the pet policy?

Pets are permitted in the outside lots only, including the camping areas north of Oval turns 3 & 4 and the auxillary paddock gravel lot outside of Oval turn 4. IMS has a strict NO PETS policy inside the Speedway. Owners are required to keep their pets on a leash and clean up after them. Indianapolis Motor Speedway and SCCA reserve the right to remove pets and owners who do not comply with the track regulations. Unruly or dangerous animals are not allowed at any time. You are responsible for the actions of your animal.

Who do I contact to rent a golf cart?

Additional insurance must be purchased by individuals for golf cart rentals.

Salopek Golf Car & Equipment Co., Inc.
8765 State Route 201
Tipp City, OH 45371
Phone: 937 / 845-9301 Fax: 937 / 845-9340

How do I qualify for the Runoffs by replacing 1 Majors Tour event weekend with 2 regional event weekends (2x2 path)?

Submit results from 2 regional race weekends to runoffs@scca.com.  If your regional results are not submitted, your Runoffs entry may not be accepted.