• Woznaldo

Bill MItchell Tech articles

Hello All, I've recently joined the forum as there are some great technical debates and articles on the SCCA forums and I'd like to gain as much knowledge as possible from any source I can. Hopefully I'll be able to inject some of my own thoughts too.

So, as per the title, I'm trying to find any of the suspension articles written by the late, great, Bill Mitchell (of WinGeo fame). I've found his articles to be informative and well written so the information is easily digested.

Thanks in advance.

Woz in Oz.

• Post to Thread
    • Anna C.

Welcome to the forum, this is a great place for learning. I also agree with you about the late Bill Mitchell, he is one of the great writers of our generation. All of the articles are very well written and it’s a pleasure to read his article. His article is full of resources and informative portions. Sometimes you need to add extra resources to the article to make it better. But you need to make sure about the balance. Well, great late Bill Mitchel perfectly is a perfectionist on balancing the article. Many writers follow his wiring pattern in the different article build up. Thank you.!

• Adri a.

I would like to share it with my friends. I hope you will continue your works like this.

• Roger r.

Nice Post