• Allan Kintz

Is anyone using the online Weekend Membership form?

http://mm.scca.com

Did anyone use this for events this year? The Glen Region has been looking at it for our Solo events to ease the registration line a bit (hoped to use it earlier this year, but it didn't happen) - but we're not really sure how to reach the people that would use it.

I'm curious about how anyone else may be using it. Do you just try to push it out to your potential customers a day or two before the event? Do they complete the web form while in line at registration that day? I'm curious what works...

I feel like this is the kind of thing I'd like to see more info from the national office on. It was brought up at the convention this past year but it's not like there's a guide or anything for it (for the region side) or any tips or anything. I still don't even think the Region Login does anything - and if it doesn't, who do I need to talk to in order to get that to work? I thought I recalled mention of different weekend member fees between club race and solo and that kind of stuff - but how do you do that?

If anyone has any detail to share on this, I'd love to learn more!

• Post to Thread