Track Night 2021: Atlanta Motorsports Park - October 20
- October 20, 2021, 01:00 PM - 08:00 PM EDT
It is your responsibility to assess the risk to you, both on-track and off, and to make the decision on whether to participate in this event. If you are feeling unwell or are experiencing any symptoms such as fever, cough, or shortness of breath, please contact Jack Track regarding your entry and stay home. If you have been in contact with someone who has been experiencing these symptoms in the last two weeks, please contact Jack Track regarding your entry and stay home.
As CDC guidelines continue to evolve, please keep an eye on the SCCA COVID-19 Event Protocol Update page for the most up-to-date information. Please continue to bring a face covering (mask, bandana, balaclava, etc.) to all events as we will continue to “look local” to make sure we meet all local COVID-19 protocol requirements.
Atlanta Motorsports Park (AMP) is a road circuit designed by famed Formula One architects, Hermann Tilke. AMP is a 2-mile road circuit with elevation changes, technical circuit layout, high-speed straights and two ‘signature’ corners designed to pay homage to famed European race circuits; Belgium’s Spa-
Advanced, Intermediate and Novice groups: $165
Join SCCA and Save! National Members Pay: $155
Track Tour Laps: FREE!!
There will be a food truck on-site serving hamburgers, hot dogs, chips and drinks. Bring your friends and family out for a bite to eat and let them take part in the FREE Track Tour Laps session!
TRACK SPECIFIC RULES
- All minors must have a legal guardian sign the waiver for them at the facility entrance to gain admittance (or present a notarized minor waiver).
- No one under the age of 16 will be permitted on the track at any time, including pace laps.
- Sound limit of 98 decibels 50 feet from the track edge will be in force at all times.
- Atlanta Motorsports Park requires 2010 or newer: Snell SA, SFI 31.1 or FIA approved helmets. Other ratings - including but not limited to Snell "M," "K" or only DOT are not permitted.
1:00PM - Gates Open
2:30PM – Worker Meeting (includes Run/Work participants)
2:45PM - MANDATORY KONI NOVICE MEETING
3:00PM - KONI Novice Group: Paced Laps; MANDATORY INTERMEDIATE GROUP and ADVANCED GROUP MEETING
3:20PM - Advanced Group: Session 1
3:25PM - KONI Novice Group: Briefing 1
* Times are an approximation (Weather and on-track issues can play havoc with a schedule, and sometimes officials might have to improvise to make sure everyone gets the most out of the event.)
Click Here for more information about Track Night events at Atlanta Motorsports Park.