Track Night 2021: Atlanta Motorsports Park- May 19
In light of the current COVID-19 pandemic, every attempt will be made to minimize the risks of exposure to the virus for all of our participants and our staff.
It is your responsibility to assess the risk to you, both on-track and off, and to make the decision on whether to participate in this event. If you are feeling unwell or are experiencing any symptoms such as fever, cough, or shortness of breath, please contact Jack Track regarding your entry and stay home. If you have been in contact with someone who has been experiencing these symptoms in the last two weeks, please contact Jack Track regarding your entry and stay home.
Please take this seriously. Everyone has different concerns about the risk of infection, and it is important to take everyone's feelings into consideration. The approach we are taking and asking you to join us in is much in alignment with our "same team" approach. Just as your safety and well-being on track depend on everyone working together, the same applies in the paddock as well. As such, we ask that everyone respect the health concerns of others, whether you share them or not.
While on-site please take the health and safety of your fellow participants, volunteers, and staff into consideration and practice social distancing, wear a mask, and wash your hands, and/or use hand sanitizer frequently. All attendees and staff will be required to wear a face-covering (mask, bandana, balaclava, etc.) any time they are outside of their own vehicle or personal parking spot.
Advanced, Intermediate and Novice groups: $165
Join SCCA and Save! Members Pay: $155
Track Tour Laps and Spectating: FREE!
The Larry & Cris Corner Kitchen will be on-site selling dinner this evening. Bring your friends and family out for a bite to eat and let them take part in the FREE Track Tour Laps session!
TRACK SPECIFIC RULES
- All minors must have a legal guardian sign the waiver for them at the facility entrance to gain admittance (or present a notarized minor waiver).
- No one under the age of 16 will be permitted on the racetrack at any time, including Track Tour laps.
- Sound limit of 98 decibels 50 feet from the track edge will be in force at all times.
- Atlanta Motorsports Park requires 2010 or newer: Snell SA, SFI 31.1 or FIA approved helmets. Other ratings - including but not limited to Snell "M," "K" or only DOT are not permitted.
All drivers must attend one of the four scheduled Participant Briefings. KONI Novices should plan to attend at or before 3:30.
2:00PM - Gates Open
2:30PM – PARTICIPANT BRIEFING
3:00PM – PARTICIPANT BRIEFING
3:30PM – PARTICIPANT BRIEFING; Worker Meeting (includes Run/Work participants)
3:45PM - MANDATORY KONI NOVICE MEETING
4:00PM - KONI Novice Group: Paced Laps; PARTICIPANT BRIEFING
4:20PM - Advanced Group: Session 1
4:25PM - KONI Novice Group: Briefing 1
* Times are an approximation (Weather and on-track issues can play havoc with a schedule, and sometimes officials might have to improvise to make sure everyone gets the most out of the event.)
Click Here for more information about Track Night events at Atlanta Motorsports Park.