Tier 1 opens Thursday, August 8 @3:00 pm central. You must have 32 points or more in the same class to qualify for Tier 1.
Tier 2 opens Thursday, August 15 @3:00 pm central. You must have 25 points or more in the same class OR scored points in at least 3 events in the same class to qualify for Tier 2.
Tier 3 opens Thursday, August 22 @3:00 pm central. You must have scored points in at least 2 events in the same class to qualify for Tier 3.
Registration Fee is:
Regular online entry - $180
Junior Kart entry - $90
|Thursday, August 8|
|Online registration opens for Tier 1||3:00 pm central|
|Thursday, August 15|
|Online registration opens for Tier 2||3:00 pm central|
|Thursday, August 22|
|Online registration opens for Tier 3||3:00 pm central|
|Thursday, August 29|
|Events supps including Run/Work order are posted on scca.com event page||8:00 am|
|Friday, August 30|
|Course set-up||8:00 am- 11:00 am|
|Site opens||8:30 am|
|Courses available for ProSolo National Series promotional use. Not open for competitors||11:00 am - 2:00 pm|
|Practice Starts ticket sales (behind Timing Trailer)||1:30 pm - 5:00 pm|
|Practice Starts (Course closed for walking)||2:00 pm - 6:00 pm|
|Junior Kart practice Starts||6:00 pm - 6:15 pm|
|Tech Inspection (Tech Trailer)||3:00 pm - 7:00 pm|
|Event Registration and Check-in (side of Timing Trailer)||3:00 pm - 7:00 pm|
|Course open to walking||6:15 pm|
|Chiefs Meeting (in or by Timing Trailer)||7:00 pm|
|Saturday, August 31|
|Late Tech Inspection (Tech Trailer)||7:00 am - 7:45 am|
|Late Registration and Check-in (side of Timing Trailer)||7:00 am - 7:45 am|
|Course closed to walking||8:30 am|
|Group 1 to A Grid, Group 2 to B Grid||8:40 am|
|Worker Check-in (Lincoln Drivers Center)||8:40 am|
|Saturday a.m. competition (Heat 1)||9:00 am- 1:00 pm (approx)|
|Saturday p.m. competition (Heat 2)||1:30 pm - 5:30 pm (approx)|
|Sunday, September 1|
|Course closed to walking||7:30 am|
|Group 1 to A Grid, Group 2 to B Grid||7:40 am|
|Worker Check-in (Lincoln Drivers Center)||7:40 am|
|Sunday a.m. competition (Heat 3)||8:00 am - 1:00 pm (approx)|
|Challenge competition (Ladies, then Super)||1:30 pm - 4:30 pm (approx)|
|Awards Presentation will begin immediately after Challenge competition|
|Scheduled times and run/work orders are subject to change due to local restrictions and conditions.|
Staybridge Suites I-80
2701 Fletcher Ave
Lincoln, NE 68504
Car Number Policy
The number selection is first come, first served. The Motorsportsreg.com system does not allow drivers to reserve their codrivers number. With that, if there is a conflict where someone signs up for a number and someone else who isn’t the codriver signs up for the corresponding number, the person that signed up first for either the two or three-digit number is the owner of that combination. If you notice a discrepancy in numbers, please contact Brian Harmer (firstname.lastname@example.org). Motorsportreg.com provides the date/time of registrations to determine who registered first and is the rightful owner of the number combination.
All cancellations must be made in writing.
Please contact Brian Harmer (email@example.com) with questions or to cancel.
Please review valuable information regarding refunds below.
Partial refunds (SCCA retains $50) for cancellations IF:
Entrant cancels PRIOR to August 26 @ 11:59 pm central.
NO REFUNDS for cancellations IF:
Entrant cancels AFTER August 26 @ 11:59 pm central.
The Tire Rack SCCA National Solo events (ProSolo, Champ Tour, Match Tour) are adopting a revised waitlist policy for 2019:
- The entry cap is set at 300 which does not include the Formula Juniors.
- When the event hits the entry cap, the remaining competitors will be put on a waitlist.
- Just like the 2019 Tire Rack Solo Nationals, the waitlist will be published to show the order in which each member is on the list, based on the order of entry receipt and the timestamp listed on the MSR registration. This is the order in which entries will move off the waitlist and into the event when a cancellation is processed. This list does not automatically update in real time but is rather a report from the registration system that will be run periodically so that those on the waitlist can understand their current position. Given that the list is not updating in real time, there may be names at the top of the waitlist that have already moved into the event and there may be names that have registered onto the waitlist that do not yet appear.
- For those entrants on the waitlist, there is no guarantee the entrant will get into the event.
- As entrants on the entry list cancel, the next person in line on the waitlist will be notified via email that there has been a cancellation and they have now been moved into the event. When that entrant is moved over, the credit card on file with MSR will be charged. If the entrant does not have a credit card on file they will have 24 hours to pay for the event before that entrant is placed back on the waitlist and the next entrant is put into the event.
- We will continue to move entrants off the waitlist as we receive cancellations up until the time online registration closes (August 26@ 11:59 pm central).
- After online registration closes, no entrants will be moved off the waitlist onto the registration list for the event. The waitlist will be officially closed, and even if there is a cancellation, no one will be taken off the waitlist to fill that spot.