Starting Line - RX: Heartland Park - NEW DATE
The Tire Rack Starting Line RallyCross school will help you get a leg up on your events by introducing key concepts that introduce you to the dynamics of your vehicle in a RallyCross setting while working with professional performance driving instructors.
If you are looking for motorsports competition or just a great way to enjoy the capabilities of your car, the Tire Rack SCCA Starting Line is a great place to start.
The full-day school introduces key concepts applicable to performance driving and offers participants the opportunity to develop motorsports skills while working with professional performance driving instructors.
Experienced instructors teach:
- Vehicle dynamics
- Traction management
- Vision and control
- Tips and techniques custom tailored to match your needs and ability level
In addition to a full day of professional performance driving instruction, the $325 Starting Line Package also includes:
- Entry to the 2017 DirtFish SCCA Central RallyCross National Challenge at Heartland Park - $95 Value
- Entry into either an SCCA Tire Rack Championship Tour or Match Tour - $120 Value
- Entry to a Track Night in America Event - $150 Value
- SCCA Membership - $90 Value
- Starting Line Hat
- SportsCar Magazine Subscription
- Grassroots Motorsports Subscription
Students may also add to their package:
- Black Armor Solo Composite Snell Approved SA2015 Helmet - SCCA Exclusive
- Black Armor Circuit Composite Snell Appoved SA 2015 Helmet - SCCA Exclusive
- Black Armor Solo Pro Carbon Fiber Snell Approved SA2015 Helmet
- Black Armor Circuit Pro Carbon Fiber Snell Approved SA2015 Helmet
Helmets will be available to add to your cart at checkout.
The Tire Rack SCCA Starting Line School is a partnership between the Sports Car Club of America and Tire Rack to give automotive enthusiasts at every level a professional, all-inclusive entry into the sport of performance driving and the chance to have some fun with their cars.
For detailed information, school calendar / locations, FAQs and more visit the Tire Rack SCCA Starting Line website: Starting Line Info