2016 Tire Rack SCCA Solo Nationals Test and Tune Sessions
- September 02, 2016 - 12:00 AM CDT to September 07, 2016 - 07:00 PM CDT
Test Time will again be sold in one hour increments. Test Days & Times are:
- Friday, September 2nd - 12:00pm to 3:00pm
- Saturday,September 3rd - 2:00pm to 5:00pm
- Sunday, September 4th - 9:00am to 12:00pm
- Monday, September 5th - 8:00am to 12:00pm / 2:00pm to 7:00pm
- Tuesday, September 6th - 8:00am to 12:00pm / 2:00pm to 5:00pm
- Wednesday, September 7th - 8:00am to 12:00pm / 2:00pm to 7:00pm
Hour time frames have each have an entry cap of 35.
All days and times are available via online registration.
Cost is $45 / hour for four runs.
$10 goes to the SCCA Foundation to support Tire Rack Street Survival Schools.
Competitors may purchase more than 1-hour block but any particular vehicle may NOT be entered more than once within the same hour.
Competitors are reminded that Nationals Test'N'Tune fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Competitors will NOT be required to complete a work assignment for the Nationals Test'N'Tune. The Nebraska region is using a portion of the entry fee to pay hired workers.
Tech: The Nationals Test N Tune will require competitors to tech their vehicles. If you have already been teched for Nationals you will receive a pass on this portion of the program. Nationals Test'N'Tune tech does not relieve the competitor’s responsibility to check in for National Championship tech.
Grid: A traditional grid format will be followed. Grid Marshall will proceed from spot 1 to 30 and ask if you are ready to take a
EVO Schools Test n Tune School
Once again the Evolution Performance Driving School will be holding a school at the test n tune area each day.
To sign up for one of the schools with EVO, please go to the link below