Class Inspection at Nationals.
1. Have Class Eligibility form with you.https://dk1xgl0d43mu1.cloudfront.net/user_files/scca/downloads/000/003/276/Disclosure_20Form_20copy.pdf?1429623755
2. Arrive at Grid no later than 5:00PM CST on Friday.
3. Have an advocate available in the area able to answer questions if there is a protest on the car.
The Road Racing Drivers Club (RRDC) has just released a new video on Rallycross driving that features driving tips from the top WRX drivers. It also offers an opportunity to submit a question to the current series points leader Mattias Ekström. Check it out at safeisfast.com.
From the National Office.
This year camping will be free. We will have a designated camping area we would prefer that people stay at. Everything must be self-contained and there is no water or electric hook ups. RV’s, Fifth Wheels, tents, etc are all ok for camping.
1st time at RallyCross Nationals?
You are required to the do the following once you get there.
1. Sign the Wavier
2. Check in at Registration.
3. Bring your car to Tech Inspection
4. Bring your car to the Competitor Class Inspection
5. Attend the Driver's Meeting
Want to see more talk about the National Championship check out the RallyCross Forum at https://www.sccarallycross.com/
Official SCCA Partners:
SCCA Subsidiaries: SCCAFoundation.com | SCCAProRacing.com | SCCA-e.com
SCCA Affiliate Sites: F3Americas.com | F4USChampionship.com | GoTransAm.com