Not currently registered for any events.
Palmer Motorsports ParkPalmer, MA
December 17, 2017
Hutchinson Island Raceway Paddock
January 05, 2018 to January 07, 2018
- Chemistry, Physics, solo racing, mid-ohio sports car course, track days at mid ohio, drag strip, and nascar racing
- working on my personal cars and racing and some others
- Star Trek, American Horror Story, Seinfeld, and Stranger Things
- Star Trek and Why Him?
- 90’s alternative, Sirius XM, Jimmy Buffett, and Pink Floyd
- Books and Magazines:
- Ray Bradbury
- Favorite Racing Getaway:
- Marion County International Raceway and Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course
- About me:
I am originally from Las Vegas, NV and moved to Ohio in 2002. I graduated from UNLV with a B.S. in Physical Chemistry and am currently working at POET Biorefining producing ethanol.
EtOH Engineer posted a comment on the article Tire Rack SCCA Championship Tour: 2018 Event Schedule
TOPEKA, Kan. (Dec. 12, 2017) -- The Sports Car Club of America® Board of Directors has approved a new Runoffs-eligible Formula Enterprises 2 (FE2) class. The new class will run alongside original Formula Enterprises (FE)...Read more
TOPEKA, Kan. (Dec. 7, 2017) – Sports Car Club of America® has brought to a close its 2017 Track Night in America Driven by Tire Rack program, and the initiative continues to see strong success in converting automotive...Read more