Not currently registered for any events.
- Total Points:
- Last Activity:
- Member Since:
- Motors and Petrol
- Sliding in the snow and Mountain Touges
- Action and zombies
- sci-fi and space exploration
- Guitar, Drums, Base, and Rock 'n Roll
- Books and Magazines:
- Space Adventures, motorsports, and computers and information technology
- Favorite Racing Getaway:
- The Track and Mexico City
- About me:
Ive always loved cars, Had multiple town road map floor rugs as a child playing with hot wheels and tonka trucks. Graduated to the subaru scene, but love all makes and models. Styles can be timeless, and I have a soft spot for hatches and wagons! Muscle cars and big blocks are also undeniably pleasant to the eyes and ears.
Returning in 2017: SCCA Track Night in America Driven by Tire Rack TOPEKA, Kan. (Feb. 14, 2017) – Over the last two years, more than 10,000 automotive enthusiasts have driven their own cars on real racetracks around the...Read more