Apple undoubtedly provides numerous features to its users on its variants of gadgets. For seamless sound experience, the AirPods and it’s Pro Edition stands clearly on this commitment.
They provide brilliant sound quality with wireless earbuds; however, sometimes the devices don’t work as they are expected In this case, users are recommended to check their devices properly and go through several troubleshooting methods.
Here we are providing several methods to troubleshoot your device to remove the hindrances from your hearing experience.
Steps to Pair New AirPods
If you have purchased a brand new AirPods, you will be required to pair them with your iOS devices. Pursue these instructions to pair your AirPods:
- Turn On your iOS smartphone and unlock it.
- Then, Open the AirPods case and then keep close to your smartphone. It must hold AirPods inside the case for pairing. Wait for some time for the prompt message to appear on your screen.
- Now, obey all the instructions that are displayed on your device required for AirPods pairing.
Note: AirPods will sync to your specific Apple ID, which means you need not to pair it again while connecting it with your smartphone. It also works automatically on several other Apple devices such as Mac, iPad and Apple Watch.
Steps to Pair your AirPods From Devices List
Sometimes, you need to select your AirPods from the available list of familiar devices. To do so, follow the under-mentioned instructions:
- First of all, Swipe down the screen page of your device by navigating the upper right-hand side edge ( in iPhone X and above), or you have to swipe up your screen if you have iPhone 8 or older. It will expand the Control Center on your device.
- Now, hit the “AirPlay” tab located in the panel of “Now Playing.”
- Then, choose your particular AirPods from the available listing.
- Alternatively, you can select the same by navigating the “System Preferences” tab. Then hit the “Sound” option and finally tap on the “Output” menu.
Steps to Pair AirPods in Manual Way
- In the beginning, expand the Bluetooth functionality on the device to which you wish to pair your Apple earpieces.
- Now, lift the AirPods case cover upward to open it containing AirPods inside it.
- After that, tap and hold the mini radio button located at the backside of your AirPod case until you see LED light to flash white.
- Now, it’s time to choose your desired AirPods on the gadget to which you wish to connect it.
- Then, follow the rest of the process displaying on your smartphone’s screen.
Note: If you paired your listening device to non-Apple gadgets, it would start to work as standard Bluetooth enabled headphones. In this case, it won’t provide you some features like customizable gestures, ear detection, and single-ear listening.
Steps to Fix Connection Problems on AirPods through Resetting
Pursue these offered steps to re-pair AirPods on various iPadOS and iOS devices as Reset feature:
- Go to the “Settings” page and then hit the Bluetooth section.
- Then search for the listed and paired “AirPods.”
- Now, hit the “i” information icon situated just after the AirPods.
- Next, press the option “Forget This Device” to remove all the paired devices listed on the paired devices list.
- After that, follow on-screen instructions to continue and finish other steps.
For Mac user:
- Go to the System Preferences section and then hit the Bluetooth tab there.
- Then, search for the AirPods that you are looking for and hit the “X” tab there located just after it.
- Now, give your confirmation that you wish to forget this connectivity.
- Abide by the onscreen pairing guidelines related to manual pairing to proceed.
Steps to Troubleshoot Connection Issues by Rebooting the Device
In Case of iPhone X or above:
- In the start, tap and then hold the volume and side tabs altogether.
- After a while a pop-out will appear on your screen, then you have to hit the “Power Off” option. After some time, the screen will turn black as your device is completely shut down.
- Now, restart your device by tapping the power button.
In the case of iPhone 8 or older:
- First of all, tap and hold down the side tabs at one go.
- Wait patiently for the prompt screen to appear. Then hit the “Power Off” tab.
- Your device will start to shut down. Once it’s done, then wait for some time.
- After that, reboot your system to initiate to launch again.
Steps to Customize and Rename AirPod Gestures
- Navigate to Settings.
- Then, hit the Bluetooth option there and go to the paired gadgets list.
- Then search for your AirPods.
- Once found, tap the information icon to view other options.
- Now, provide a new name for your AirPods and nominate various gestures for each earpiece.
- Then, apply a double click on the ear for initiating your desired gesture.
Jeniffer Leio is a technical writer and her background is in engineering. She has been covering IT-related subjects like AI, Operating Systems, Latest Trends, Software, Cybersecurity, and Printer Support for a long time. She writes blogs, guides, white papers, and essays on several platforms. Her appreciated work mainly comes on lexmark printer support....Read more
Ở Mỹ & quốc gia phát triển khác các bệnh ung thư chiếm gần 25% trường hợp chết vì phần đa nguyên nhân1. Theo thống gà hàng năm thì khoảng 0,5% dân số được chẩn đoán bệnh ung thư. Đối với nam giới ở tuổi trung niên bị ung...Read more
Rối loạn cương là gì? Rối loạn cương dương (Erectile dysfunction – ED) là bối cảnh sinh dục nam chưa có công dụng giành được hoặc gia hạn sự cương cứng để tiến hành 1 cuộc chuyển giao hợp trọn vẹn. Rối loạn cương dương là...Read more
Everyone knows ways to take screenshots on Windows 10 PC, so this one is easy for everyone. Most of them also know to easily change the format of an image of the screenshot from PNG to JPG and vice versa. But one thing that can be tricky is converting the screenshot into PDF. Several of them don’t even know about this option while some don’t know how to do it. There are several methods to execute it. If you are facing trouble in saving the screenshot as PDF in Windows 10, then you are on the right post. Read through the blog and follow the instructions to execute it.
No Third Party or Online Tools Required
Several sites as well as an online tool which can help in converting files to PDF; however, they need an internet connection for this, and the complete procedure must be time-consuming, which is not required. There are several third-party tools available that do not require an internet connection, but they must need installation of a program that you may not use. So you can skip such tools. It is not required as there are several methods to transfer screenshots to PDF on Windows PC via inbuilt feature.
This feature is the default PDF printer, and you may utilize it to change the formats of an image to PDF. If you are not aware of this feature, like this because the Windows were falling back the Mac and Linux that contains the default built-in feature in PDF printer for decades. It takes time, but Microsoft has finally inserted the feature on the Windows 10. Print to the PDF must be in action by default, but sometimes this is not the situation.
How to Set Microsoft Print to PDF as a Default Printer
If you want to set Print to PDF as the default printer, then abide by the given steps:
- Go to the Settings tab from the Start section.
- Launch the Devices.
- Click on the Printers and scanners option in the left section.
- If the Microsoft printer to PDF is set as default, you will able view it on the list of printing choices. If you are unable to see, then you have to select Add a scanner or printer button.
- As you select the option, Windows will try to locate an inexistent printer that you are directing to, and it will not accomplish.
- As it will complete the search, then you can choose A printer that you want is not listed. Then the other tab will launch below that have the finding printers options. You have to select one option from the bottom. Insert the network or local printer with manual settings. In the next tab, besides the options to utilize the existing port. Scroll to the drop section and then launch it. Select the File option and then tap on Next.
- Select the Microsoft as Manufacturer and then scroll to the Printers section till you locate the Print to PDF.
- As you tap on Next option, then the option will appear to utilize the downloaded driver or change it.
- In the end, you can name print to PDF, and then you must attach to the default name that becomes easy to locate.
- Then press Next, and then Microsoft print to PDF will turn into the default printer.
How to Save as PDF Using Photos App
Follow the provided steps in order to save as PDF using the Photos app:
- Go to Location of the screenshot then right-click it.
- Click on Open with a button.
- Select the Photos option.
- Launch the screenshot and then tap on the Print button.
- Select the printer from the drop-down option at the right.
- Then tap on the Microsoft Print to PDF button.
- Then you can select the option between Landscape and Portrait modes that will decide how screenshot will display in PDF.
- Select the Print button. Then you can save the latest PDF file. The folder will be the default location, and then you will get the confirmation at the
Aron smith is an inventive person who has been doing intensive research in particular topics and writing blogs and articles on epson printer support and many other related topics. He is a very knowledgeable person with lots of experience....Read more
A decade back, when you wanted to remove a typed page from the work, then you merely crumbled it and threw it in the trash. Now the procedure has become more technical and less manual. Writing can be rewarding work; however, sometimes we write down more than required. You may find yourself reducing the page count by deleting the complete page from the Word document. You may think that there may be any shortcut that it seems like a simple procedure, but it is not. As Microsoft Word is the strong word processor that contains the feature for anything, there is no other way to remove a page. If you need to remove a page in Word, then you are on the right post. Read through the blog and follow the instructions to execute it.
How to Remove Page in Microsoft Word
Microsoft Word is a strong, productive program that users utilize in large volumes. MS Word can accomplish several tasks daily, like jotting notes to drafting communications, hitting through reports, and much more. Though it is efficient a lot, it is restricted and can be annoying. One basic thing that you may require the text editor to remove the page. PowerPoint can execute it, and Excel can enable it to remove one Worksheet; however, Word makes it hard to do.
In case you need to remove a page in Microsoft word, then you need to follow the offered steps:
- Click on space on that page.
- Tap on the Home button.
- Choose the Find option.
- Choose Go To button.
- Insert the page number in a text bar and then press Go To option.
- Insert in \page and then hit the Go To option. It is going to highlight a complete page.
- Press the Backspace or Remove option.
The extra page will disappear now. It will happen even an additional page in the middle of a file or at an end. Check twice that Backspace should not unintentionally remove a character from files and then save changes.
Other Method to Remove the Page
If you wish to remove the page, then pursue the given instructions:
- Navigate to the Navigation button and then select Pages option.
- Scroll down to locate the page you like to delete.
- Tap twice on the page to convey it up.
- Click on Ctrl +Shift + 8 if the page displays blank to view paragraph marks. It will help to decide if there are unplanned entries available on-page.
- Press the delete option till page vanishes solve such errors.
The process is very valuable for empty pages that may appear from nowhere, or for a large part of a text; you need to mark check before as you will remove. You can also get a similar result of removing the complete page using Shift + tap process.
If you want to remove the complete page using Shift + tap, then abide by the given steps:
- Put the cursor at start of a page that you like to remove.
- Hold down the Shift button then put the cursor at the end of a page you like to remove. And then the text will be highlighted.
- Choose the Remove option and Backspace to remove the page.
Finally, if you need to remove the page at the end of the file, however Word will not allow you to. Word inserts the permanent paragraph at the end of a file that will not go away.
If you want to insert the permanent paragraph, then you can follow the provided steps:
- Click on Ctrl + Shift + 8 to display paragraph breaks.
- Choose last paragraph break option.
- Reduce font size to 1.
- This must delete the blank page from the file and then fit the final break.
Aron smith is an inventive person who has been doing intensive research in particular topics and writing blogs and articles on canon printer support and many other related topics. He is a very knowledgeable person with lots of experience....Read more
If you browse online, then you might think why Chrome tabs always refresh. These uncertain bursts make people mad as there seems to be no apparent reason for this happening. You may not have an idea, but Chrome has the memory management feature, which is called Tab Reloading and Discarding. The feature pauses the inactive buttons so that they cannot utilize too many resources. This works together when Chrome tries to decrease the specific effect that the browser contains. The main focus is to protect resources as a potential for other devices. It will load the tab as you request and save it to the memory.
If you start using the RAM, then the tab will return to sleep, and the memory that has released will be utilized somewhere else. When you need to use the specific tab, Chrome is going to request for the new page from the web instead of using a local one. And that’s why even when the internet goes off, you may still see the previous update till you don’t refresh it manually. If you want to resolve the issue, then this post might be useful for you. You are keeping on reading to fix the problem.
You may switch off the tab discarding in Chrome settings, and you may do that in a min. However, you must be conscious that if you switch it off, then Chrome will use all the accessible memory if sufficient tabs are open and not release them automatically. This may cause the browser to slow down, so do not worry.
If you want to stop tabs refreshing, then abide by the given steps:
- Launch Chrome or the fresh tab.
- Copy and paste chrome://flags/#automatic-tab-discarding.
- Press Enter.
- Modify settings from Default to Disabled.
- Start Chrome to apply the changes and to take outcomes.
- You may use chrome://flags and then locate for discard to appear at a similar place. As you modify the setting to disable, you need to switch off discarding feature.
Practice Down into Discards
If you need to know extra about tab discarding and Chrome, then there is a neat page available, which is going to tell you about in Chrome.
If you want to drill down in Discards, then you can follow the provided steps:
- Launch the fresh Chrome page.
- Copy and paste chrome://discards.
- Press Enter.
The page of Google sheet will be visible to you. It will display the entire tabs open in Chrome. It is going to aware of priority and also if every tab can be discarded automatically or not. You may also check how long every tab was opened in a previous active column. If you need to switch off the automatic discarding tab as well as the computer starts to slow down, then you may close few tabs or see the page that which tab is opened for how much time. If users choose the Database tab on a page, then you may also check the quantity of memory every tab is utilizing. It might be useful if you have to free space in RAM. Recognize the tab using the memory footprint.
- Navigate to Discards.
- Click on Urgent discard for the tab.
Check whether it works or not. If not, then again rinse and repeat until the device becomes normal. However, the huge majority of users must leave the automatic tab discarding allow on the device. This is particularly true if you are using your phone. This is a great setting that works best, all alone.
Aurora is an engineer by day and writer by night. Previously, Aurora worked as a certified technicians for a tech hardware startup. In her free time, she likes to write about printers, routers, web browsers, and other technical stuff. She majorly writes for hp printer support etc....Read more
Microsoft has introduced the primary preview of an emulator for Windows 10X which is the latest version of Windows 10 created for dual-screen as well as the foldable device that clears legacy component.
An emulator to access Windows 10X on Windows 10 is available for developers. However, any user can install it to check out what Microsoft has been creating for the latest version of the Windows 10. Zac Bowden who is a senior reporter of Windows released the walkthrough video of illustrating about the latest features such as latest Start menu and taskbar including parts of the latest interface and also how apps work in dual screen option.
If you are an enthusiast or a developer, you may test Windows 10X on the system via Microsoft Emulator on Windows 10. This is when the system encounters a minimum requirement. If you need to install Windows 10X emulator on Windows 10, then this post might be useful for you. Keep on reading to follow the instructions.
How to Install Windows 10x Emulator
You must have the new Insider Preview of Windows 10 to install Windows 10X and also you have to allow the Hyper- V virtualization feature.
Install the Windows 10 Preview
It will apply the technology recently on development, so you need to install a new preview created from the Fast ring.
If you need to install the Windows 10 preview, then abide by given steps:
- Launch the Settings.
- Tap on Update and Security.
- Select the Insider Program.
- Press on Get started.
- Choose to connect the account option.
- Tap on the account from the list.
- Hit the Continue option.
- Press the Fast button in “Pick the Insider settings” menu.
- Tap on Confirm option.
- Press Confirm option again.
- Select the Restart option.
- Launch Settings.
- Choose the Update & Security option.
- Tap on Updates.
- Press on Check for the updates option.
- Hit the Restart now option.
As you finish the procedure, the new preview build is accessible in a Fast ring is going to install on the PC, allowing to download Emulator Image from Store.
Enable Hyper-V Component
Hyper-V is the virtualisation technology available on the Windows 10 Pro, Education and Business and enables you to make practical machines to install then run the various OSs on similar physical hardware.
Check the Hyper-V Support
If you want to check the Hyper-V support, then you can follow the provided steps:
- Launch Start.
- Locate the Command Prompt and then tap on the result to launch an app.
- Insert the given command and then hit Enter:
- If the result shows Yes below the Hyper-V Requirements menu, so you can run the Hyper-V.
Enable the Hyper-V Support
If you wish to enable the Hyper-V support, then pursue the given instructions:
- Launch Settings.
- Tap on Apps.
- Press Programs and Features below the Related settings section.
- Select Turn Windows features off or on a button.
- Choose the Hyper-V button.
- Tap on, OK.
- Hit the Restart now option.
As you finish the process, you may continue with instructions to download and install Microsoft Emulator and Windows 10X trying image.
Install Microsoft Emulator
Follow offered steps in order to install Emulator:
- Launch Microsoft Store.
- Locate the Microsoft Emulator.
- Tap on application from the result.
- Hit the Get option.
Install Windows 10x Emulator Image
In case you need to Install the Windows 10X emulator image, then you need to follow the offered steps:
- Launch Microsoft Store.
- Locate the Windows 10X Emulator Image.
- Choose an application from the result.
- Tap on Get.
As you finish the procedure, it will then install on the PC and Emulator will identify it automatically.
Start the Windows 10X Emulator
Go through the provided instructions to start the Windows 10X Emulator:
- Launch Start.
- Locate the Microsoft Emulator and then tap on the result to launch an app.
- Press the Start option.
- Apply the controllers at the right to rotate, take screenshots, navigate, control volume and switch off emulator.
Jeniffer Leio is a technical writer and her background is in engineering. She has been covering IT-related subjects like AI, Operating Systems, Latest Trends, Software, Cybersecurity, and Printer Support for a long time. She writes blogs, guides, white papers, and essays on several platforms. Her appreciated work mainly comes on brother printer support....Read more