How to Convert PDF to JPG Format
PDF or Portable Document Format is a popular file format that is easily transportable and accessible with images and text capability. This file format is developed by Adobe to present various documents. PDF is supportable on all the OS that is used widely for various documentation works and to save a file in a secure format. It serves as a standard file format for its users to make the task easily accessible.
JPG files serve as a picture file format that is also used widely across the globe, and if the user wishes to convert their PDF file to JPG format, then the process is easy for the same. There are various options to convert the PDF file.
Pursue these guidelines to know various methods to convert PDF files to JPG:
Using Conversion Site “Zamzar”
Zamzar is one of the widely used and preferred online file conversion tools as it can be accessed easily on any device ranging from windows PC to smartphones. The benefit of using a web-based utility tool is they don’t capture space on your device. One can use it as per the convenience.
There are multiple sites available online for file conversions that provide you various options, but Zamzar is one of the recommended tools for this task. The process and time taken by Zamzar are very limited as it restricts annoying ads and various pop-outs on your screen to appear. Follow these instructions to know how to use Zamzar conversion site on your device:
- First and foremost, visit the site of Zamzar from your preferred browser.
- Next, abide by the on-screen indications for the upcoming process. Users may also install Zamzar based Chrome Extension for accessing on Google Chrome.
- Note: Zamzar holds various descriptions of various file formats.
- After that, hit the “Add Files” tab and drop your desired PDF that your wish to convert. You can apply the drag and drop function to do the same. Zamzar gives you the relaxation to select your desired PDF file through a secondary window.
In case there is a long listing of PDF files where selection on sight is not possible, then apply these points:
- As a first move, select the option “Select link” tab located just beneath the option “Add Files.” It will launch your File Search panel. You have to search for your desired PDF file.
- Now, you have to select the format option to which you wish to change your file. To do so, hit the Choose Format tab.
- After that, search for the option “jpg,” and it will be located inside the image format panel.
- In case the user wishes to get the converted JPG file on their mail address, then they have to hit the respective options by checking the mark-box there.
- After ticking the marked box, an email box will be displayed next to the option “Done.” You have to enter your mail ID on which you wish to get the file.
- Next, you have to press the Convert Now tab there.
- Then, tap on the Convert option to initiate the process. It may take some time for the file to get converted to your desired file format.
- Once the file converts to your desired format, then hit the Download tab there to download your desired file into the location as per your wish.
- In case you wish to convert more files, then hit the “Convert More” tab there, and Zamzar will allow you to upload more PDF files for the conversion process.
- Finally, tap the “Done” option there.
Note: Zamzar allows users to convert their files in any of the available formats. It includes HTML5, PDF, BMP, DOCX etc. It holds your converted files for 24 hours so that you can download it from its site if anything goes wrong with your downloaded files.
Using PDF Preview Utility Tool for File Conversion on Mac Devices
MacOS provides a very efficient and useful tool for converting various files as a built-in utility tool. In this case, you don’t need to download any additional tools for file conversion into your desired format.
To use the PDF Preview file converting utility tool, abide by the given instructions:
- In the start, expand your PDF under “PDF Preview.” Mostly, PDF files automatically expand in Preview, but if you have selected another file for the same. It won’t perform automatically. In this case, you have to search for your desired PDF file and right-click on it to launch it under Preview.
- After that, hit the File section there and select the option “Open .”
- Next, modify your file name, linking tags, and then select the export location there.
- Now, set up your file format to JPEG and then choose the option “Save” to wrap up the process.
- In case you wish to save the particular section of your PDF, then navigate to the View tab and ensure that the thumbnail is activated. It enables the user to choose a separate section by using the Thumbnail Slider.
Aurora is an engineer by day and writer by night. Previously, Aurora worked as a certified technicians for a tech hardware startup. In her free time, she likes to write about printers, routers, web browsers, and other technical stuff. She majorly writes for canon printer support etc.