Partner Relationship Coordinator/Manager
JOB TITLE: Partner Relations Manager/Coordinator
DEPARTMENTS: Marketing & Communications
Job Summary: Responsible for managing the day-to-day deliverables owed to corporate partners and recruiting small and medium scale partnerships.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The following statements are illustrative of the essential functions of the job and do not include other nonessential or peripheral duties that may be required. SCCA retains the right to modify or change the duties or essential functions of the job at any time.
- Find and initiate small- and medium-sized partner relationships
- Develop close relationships with existing and prospective partners
- Organize deliverables owed to SCCA partners and drive to execution
- Work closely with marketing team to coordinate and schedule deliverables
- Work closely with operational Program Directors to execute required partner deliverables
- Track execution of deliverables and create year-end summaries
- Drive the creation of a comprehensive guide to SCCA partner/sponsor offering
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Travel to events, including Solo Nationals and Runoffs, to support partner needs
- Other duties as assigned
- Perform special assignments and other duties as identified and/or assigned
- Working to build strong channels of communication with outside agencies/departments that may later be of assistance
Experience and Training:
- Bachelor’s Degree in sales, marketing, business or closely related work experience
- 3–5 years of experience in partnership or motorsports sales preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint and Word), Adobe Acrobat, Redbooth or comparable project management platform and Zoom virtual conferencing
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills required—must be able to adapt communication style to suit different audiences
- This position reports to the Director of Marketing and Communications
- This position requires travel to events, meeting and training opportunities.
- Work is conducted in an indoor business environment. Some exposure to unfavorable conditions may be encountered during travel for business requirements located within the areas as well as to member locations.
- Requires walking 10% of the time, standing 15% and sitting 75% of the time
- Ability to lift, carry, push, or pull 10 pounds on a daily basis
- Ability to participate in high level as well as routine conversation
- Conditions may require work in low and bright light; use of near and far vision acuity; use of depth perception, color sensitivity, and a field of vision (peripheral vision)
- Normally works in an indoor, protected environment; travels locally as well as nationally
- Ability to understand verbal information and instruction
- Ability to exchange information with others and to develop and present recommendations
- Ability to read and understand complex written information
- Ability to compose information and instruction in written form
- Ability to use mathematical reasoning as necessary to carry out the requirements
- Ability to utilize analytical skills and apply results
- Flexible personality, strong initiative and sense of responsibility are essential
Salary commensurate with experience. Position will start around April 2021.
This job position posting has been closed.