• Richard John Torres II

Turbo NA Miata PRISTINE 18K Miles!!

This is THE car if you want a turbo NA. The car is a 1995 with 18K miles,mint shape,approx. 260 WHP, mint custom interior,new Bridgestone tires and wheels. KYB adj. shocks,larger swaybars,springs,FM turbo setup,stainless exhaust,top is newer,everything works as it should,always in a garage-3 owners from new.PRISTINE-and did I mention 18k MILES!!! New bumpers and side skirts,with original paint elsewhere. I have the original steering wheel (shown in interior pic),door panels ,door handles that will go with the car. If you have ever driven an older car with such low miles-no matter what you do to one with a high mile example it will never be the same as this one. One picture is when I bought the car (silver wheels) to show condition of top-which was replaced and is like new Nothing on this car is worn whatsoever,so as far as the price-Yes it's alot,but go find another one-I see stock cars with this type of mileage going for what I am asking,the mods to this car total at least 10K......   PRICE OF CAR IS 13K... It is located in Allen Park,Michigan.       CALL Rich at 313-377-9542

18,353 Miles (yes that is correct - eighteen thousand miles!)
    Well sorted, very reliable
    Flyin Miata FMI turbo system (Link Controller) with huge intercooler 
    Matched fuel injectors (approx over 300 hp)
    Never on track or driven in snow,
    Always garaged and covered
    Never bent or wrecked
    Flyin Miata lowered adjustable suspension complete, shocks, bars, springs
    Flyin Miata rear suspension travel extensions
    Flyin Miata exhaust with stainless muffler
    Wings West side skirts (professionally installed by D&S Auto Body Mentor Ohio)
    Racing Beat fiberglass nose and tail pieces (professionally installed by D&S) 
    Tail lights with pulsing third brake light
    Vishnu dual feed fuel rail
    Remote oil filter and remote oil cooler
    Top is not ripped or faded
    Interior is not torn and carpets are not worn
    Brand new Kenwood stereo with speakers in doors and head rest. Bluetooth, CD
    Flyin Miata stainless turbo cover
    K&N Air Filter
    Low profile headlights
    Limited slip differential - Mazda
    New Bridgestone tires in excellent shape
    Aluminum wheels - not dinged or damaged
    Flyin Miata Lightened flywheel
    Flyin Miata Carbon Kevlar Clutch
    Front suspension stiffener
    Boost gauge on A piller
    Momo carbon brake lever
    manuals

A one of a kind car. There is not a 1995 with this low mileage and mods in the US
    This car is very fast, handles like a slot car, and is a ball to drive.

Attached Thumbnails
  • Post to Thread