Track Night in America will take place on the 2.25-Mile "Roval" at Charlotte Motor Speedway. The
When you arrive: drive in the main entrance at the intersection of Bruton Smith Blvd and Highway 29. When you get on the grounds, turn left and come all the way around the back of the track to Gate 26 – sign the track waiver and come in.
*Note that the garages will not be open to TNiA participants during this event. They have all been reserved for the SCCA Central Carolina's Region Daylight into Dark Double Majors road race weekend. Feel free to stick around for the weekend and watch them race!
Track Tour Laps will not be offered at this event.
Novice and Intermediate Groups: $185
Advanced/Time Trials Group: $210
- For this event only, our Advanced run group will run with transponders. The transponder rental fee is already included in the cost of your registration.
- Anyone with a Track Night eligible car and TNiA Advanced group level experience or a Time Trials license can run in this group.
- This event will count for the SEDIV TT Series Points Championship.
- Drivers who want to run for SEDIV points will need to declare their class during the on-site check-in process.
Join and Save! SCCA Members save $10 on all Track Night event registrations.
* Times are an approximation (Weather and on-track issues can play havoc with a schedule, and sometimes officials might have to improvise to make sure everyone gets the most out of the event.)
Click Here for more information about Track Night events at Charlotte Motor Speedway.