TOPEKA, Kan. (July 20, 2014) - Kierstin Eaddy, 14, of Flower Mound, Texas, passed away on Sunday following an incident at a Sports Car Club of America autocross event being held outside Texas Motor Speedway.
From Lisa Noble, SCCA President/CEO:
“All of us at the SCCA are shocked and saddened to hear about Sunday’s tragic accident involving Kierstin Eaddy. We are a Club of families, and are shaken by the loss of this young competitor. Personally, and on behalf of the SCCA, my heartfelt condolences go out to Kierstin’s family, friends, and the participants at Sunday’s event.”
- SCCA and Speedway Motors Partner for CAM Challenge, Invitation To Goodguys Autocross Finals - 01/27/2015
- SCCA Drivers Leading Charge After Six of 24 Hours In Daytona - 01/24/2015
- Multi-time SCCA Trans Am Champion Tommy Kendall Named to Motorsports Hall of Fame - 01/23/2015
- Barbato, Pollotta, and Seltzer Named Solo Driver of the Year Finalists - 01/19/2015
- Classic American Muscle Car Owners Classified For 2015 Tire Rack Solo Program - 12/22/2014