TOPEKA, Kan. (July 20, 2014) - Kierstin Eaddy, 14, of Flower Mound, Texas, passed away on Sunday following an incident at a Sports Car Club of America autocross event being held outside Texas Motor Speedway.
From Lisa Noble, SCCA President/CEO:
“All of us at the SCCA are shocked and saddened to hear about Sunday’s tragic accident involving Kierstin Eaddy. We are a Club of families, and are shaken by the loss of this young competitor. Personally, and on behalf of the SCCA, my heartfelt condolences go out to Kierstin’s family, friends, and the participants at Sunday’s event.”
- Peters wins Super Challenge at SCCA Tire Rack National Solo Event at El Toro - 04/01/2015
- SCCA Announces Winners of the Wendi Allen Scholarship - 03/26/2015
- Oseth Named SCCA Pro Racing Vice President/General Manager - 03/25/2015
- SCCA Tire Rack Solo Championship Concludes SoCal Swing - 03/24/2015
- SCCA Tire Rack Solo Dixie Championship Tour Serves as Season-opening Autocross - 03/17/2015