TOPEKA, Kan. (July 20, 2014) - Kierstin Eaddy, 14, of Flower Mound, Texas, passed away on Sunday following an incident at a Sports Car Club of America autocross event being held outside Texas Motor Speedway.
From Lisa Noble, SCCA President/CEO:
“All of us at the SCCA are shocked and saddened to hear about Sunday’s tragic accident involving Kierstin Eaddy. We are a Club of families, and are shaken by the loss of this young competitor. Personally, and on behalf of the SCCA, my heartfelt condolences go out to Kierstin’s family, friends, and the participants at Sunday’s event.”
- Daddio Secures Long-Awaited Tire Rack ProSolo Super Challenge Win - 05/12/2015
- Opening Tire Rack Match Tour Event Goes off Without a Hitch - 05/06/2015
- Madarash Takes Tire Rack ProSolo Super Challenge Win at Blytheville - 05/06/2015
- Coulson Claims Tire Rack ProSolo Super Challenge at Crows - 04/28/2015
- Tire Rack Champ Tour Wraps at Crows Landing - 04/21/2015