TOPEKA, Kan. (July 20, 2014) - Kierstin Eaddy, 14, of Flower Mound, Texas, passed away on Sunday following an incident at a Sports Car Club of America autocross event being held outside Texas Motor Speedway.
From Lisa Noble, SCCA President/CEO:
“All of us at the SCCA are shocked and saddened to hear about Sunday’s tragic accident involving Kierstin Eaddy. We are a Club of families, and are shaken by the loss of this young competitor. Personally, and on behalf of the SCCA, my heartfelt condolences go out to Kierstin’s family, friends, and the participants at Sunday’s event.”
- SCCA Unveils New-Look Convention, MSX Schedule and Pricing - 11/20/2014
- Solo Triad Winners and Majors Champions Profiles Online - 11/14/2014
- 2015 Tire Rack SCCA National Solo Schedule Revealed - 11/11/2014
- Nomination Due Date for SCCA Member of Excellence Approaching - 11/06/2014
- Pirelli World Challenge Race Winners Take on Tire Rack Solo Nationals - 09/10/2014