TOPEKA, Kan. (March 5, 2013) – The 2nd event on the Tire Rack Solo Match Tour schedule in Wilmington, Ohio, for April 6-7 has been cancelled.
Despite the inclusion on the original 2013 schedule announcement, the Cincinnati Region and the SCCA have not yet received FAA approval for the site at the Wilmington Airport.
The Region will continue to work with the FAA to get approval for the site in time for the Tire Rack Championship Tour event, August 3-4.
The first Tire Rack Match Tour event of the season is the Dixie Match Tour, March 16-17 in Cecil, Georgia.
- Cathers Caps off Weekend with Tire Rack ProSolo Super Challenge Win - 07/29/2014
- Soldiers put rubber to road at Fort Riley autocross event - 07/22/2014
- Solo Driver Kierstin Eaddy Passes Away Sunday - 07/20/2014
- SCCA to Invite Muscle Cars to Compete at Tire Rack ProSolo Finale - 07/17/2014
- Reindl Finishes Weekend as Packwood Tire Rack ProSolo Winner - 07/15/2014