TOPEKA, Kan. (March 5, 2013) – The 2nd event on the Tire Rack Solo Match Tour schedule in Wilmington, Ohio, for April 6-7 has been cancelled.
Despite the inclusion on the original 2013 schedule announcement, the Cincinnati Region and the SCCA have not yet received FAA approval for the site at the Wilmington Airport.
The Region will continue to work with the FAA to get approval for the site in time for the Tire Rack Championship Tour event, August 3-4.
The first Tire Rack Match Tour event of the season is the Dixie Match Tour, March 16-17 in Cecil, Georgia.
- 2014 Tire Rack Solo Schedule Now Available - 11/14/2013
- Member of Excellence Nominations Due Soon - 11/06/2013
- Thorne Wins St. George SCCA Tire Rack Match Tour Title - 10/29/2013
- Dates and Theme Announced for 2014 Solo National Championships - 10/16/2013
- SCCA Board of Directors Approves Street Category Proposal For Solo Program - 10/11/2013