TOPEKA, Kan. (March 5, 2013) – The 2nd event on the Tire Rack Solo Match Tour schedule in Wilmington, Ohio, for April 6-7 has been cancelled.
Despite the inclusion on the original 2013 schedule announcement, the Cincinnati Region and the SCCA have not yet received FAA approval for the site at the Wilmington Airport.
The Region will continue to work with the FAA to get approval for the site in time for the Tire Rack Championship Tour event, August 3-4.
The first Tire Rack Match Tour event of the season is the Dixie Match Tour, March 16-17 in Cecil, Georgia.
- Russell Wins Tire Rack ProSolo Finale Super Challenge and ProSolo Championship - 08/31/2014
- Tire Rack ProSolo Finale Showdown Set for Lincoln - 08/30/2014
- Speedway Motors CAM Invitational Part of ProSolo Finale Weekend - 08/26/2014
- Tire Rack Championship Tour from Wilmington Outlasts Foul Weather - 08/06/2014
- Cathers Caps off Weekend with Tire Rack ProSolo Super Challenge Win - 07/29/2014