TOPEKA, Kan. (March 5, 2013) – The 2nd event on the Tire Rack Solo Match Tour schedule in Wilmington, Ohio, for April 6-7 has been cancelled.
Despite the inclusion on the original 2013 schedule announcement, the Cincinnati Region and the SCCA have not yet received FAA approval for the site at the Wilmington Airport.
The Region will continue to work with the FAA to get approval for the site in time for the Tire Rack Championship Tour event, August 3-4.
The first Tire Rack Match Tour event of the season is the Dixie Match Tour, March 16-17 in Cecil, Georgia.
- McCance Takes Round Two of Tire Rack SCCA ProSolo Championship - 04/16/2014
- Campbell Takes Tire Rack SCCA Match Tour Pro Shootout Win - 04/16/2014
- SoCal Sunshine Makes for Enjoyable Tire Rack SCCA Solo San Diego Champ Tour - 04/08/2014
- Female Drivers Rothmuller, Tooth Named Inaugural Recipients of SCCA Wendi Allen Scholarship - 04/03/2014
- Tire Rack SCCA Solo Championship Tour Takes on Texas - 04/01/2014