ORLANDO, Fla. (November 29, 2012) – A new look for SportsCar magazine was revealed by Executive Publisher Paul Pfanner on Thursday at the PRI Show in Orlando, Fla., beginning with the new January issue that should be in member mailboxes within days.
The January issue is the traditional SCCA Pro Racing recap, featuring an artistic matchup of Johnny O’Connell’s Pirelli World Challenge GT winning Cadillac CTS-V and Simon Gregg’s Trans-Am Series Chevrolet Corvette.
Pfanner also revealed a plan to extensively cover the U.S. Majors Tour on Racer.com, putting it into the rotation with news coverage of Formula One, NASCAR, American Le Mans and Grand-Am.
- 2015 Blytheville ProSolo: Canceled - 03/04/2015
- SCCA Inks Partnership with Garmin, Names VIRB Official Camera, Presenting Sponsor - 03/04/2015
- Contingency Awards Outlined for Tire Rack National Solo Program - 02/23/2015
- SCCA Convention Ends on a High Note with the Awards and Hall of Fame Ceremony - 02/22/2015
- Day Two of SCCA National Convention Filled with Program-specific 2020 Sessions - 02/21/2015