2013 SCCA Solo Peru Match Tour, June 1-2, 2013
1. Competitors are responsible for understanding and following the rules and procedures in the 2013 Solo Rule Book including the 2013 Match Tour/Super Shootout Rules, as well as these Event Supplemental Regulations, and any posted "driver notices”. While competitors are responsible for knowing all the rules and regulations, special attention should be given to the sections regarding grid/stage procedures, reruns, and minimum weights and T&S procedures.
2. Speed in the Paddock, Pre-grid and Grid areas shall not exceed 12 mph. Tire warm ups in the Paddock area, Grid area or on surrounding roadways are prohibited.
3. During active competition, children under 12 (except when FJ runs) and pets are not allowed in the grid, staging, and course areas. Pets must be leashed at all times.
4. The Tire Rack® is the title sponsor for all 2013 SCCA National Solo events. Participants in these events are required to run the title sponsor decal, which is a windshield decal that is to be used at the top of the windshield. Vehicles without windshields or with plastic windshields may place the decal on the front of the car in a highly visible location approved by the Chief of Compliance. Decals other than the official Tire Rack decal, except those required by National Tour Staff, are prohibited on the windshield. If you have special conditions requiring a possible alternate application, see the Chief Steward
5. Competitors coming to the line with two or more barcodes showing on their helmets will be DSQ’d for that run. Any car arriving at the start line without the current year helmet decal will be removed from the line and will lose the run.
6. Trophies will be awarded on Saturday after the last runs. Competitors must be present to accept their trophy or have a designee accept a trophy for them. Trophies will not be mailed.
7. Changing tire brands during an event, regardless of the reason, will affect contingency eligibility.
8. Competitors coming to the line with the wrong number on their car or with two sets of numbers or class designators showing will be DSQ’d for that run.
9. Sound Policy – See Solo Rules Appendix I