Currently an optional program for all of SCCA’s nine Divisions, the Tire Rack® SCCA Divisional Championships has been developed to be the first rung on the Tire Rack® National Solo ladder to the National Championship. Participating Divisions will crown class champions in whichever manner they chose, whether it be through a point series or one winner-takes-all event.
Beyond the experience and confidence gained by taking part in events at the Divisional level, Soloists competing in the Tire Rack SCCA Divisional Championships will benefit via contingency programs and National Championship eligibility. Divisions enrolled in the program can expect increased financial and promotional support from the National office.
Currently, all Divisions have elected to participate in the 2011 Tire Rack SCCA Divisional Championships.
- July 29-31, 2011: Seneca Army Depot - Romulus, NY
Northern Pacific Division
- February 19-20, 2011: Great America - North Bay - hosted by San Francisco Region
- June 11-12, 2011: Helena, Montana
- August 16-17, 201: Packwood, Washington- 2011 Western States Championship @ Packwood will also act as the Northern Pacific Divisional Championship event.
- May 14-15, 2011: Texas Motor Speedway (buslot), Ft. Worth TX- hosted by the Texas Region
- June 18-19, 2011: Retama Park, San Antonio, Texas - hosted by Alamo & San Antonio Region
- July 16-17, 2011: TAMU Riverside Annex, College Station TX - hosted by Houston Region
Southern Pacific Division
- June 25-26, 2011: El Toro Airfield, Irvine CA
- May 15-16, 2011: Gary, Indiana
- June 25-26, 2011: Oscoda, Michigan - hosted by Detroit Region & Saginaw Valley Region
- TBD: Ft. Wayne, Indiana
- August 6-7, 2011: Grissom - Peru, Indiana
A four (4) event series - class champions determined as follows:
1) Must attend two (2) of the four (4) events
2) Can count best three (3) events for points
- May 14-15, 2011: Crowder College - hosted by Ozark Mountain Region
- July 3-4, 2011: Family Arena - hosted by St. Louis Region
- July 16-17, 2011: Heartland Park Topeka - hosted by Kansas Region
- August 6-7, 2011: Metropolitan Community College Performance Driving Center - hosted by Kansas City Region
Rocky Mountain Division
- May 7-8, 2011: Farmington New Mexico - hosted by the Rio Grande Region