TOPEKA, Kan. (Jan. 21, 2014) – The Sports Car Club of America will hold the 2014 edition of the RallyCross® National Championship Oct. 4-5, at the I-80 Speedway, in Greenwood, Neb.
The I-80 Speedway will be the fifth different venue to host the National Championship event, which had previously been run at Tulsa (Okla.) Raceway Park. Since its inception, the event has seen a steady increase in the number of competitors and the level of competition.
“As Chairman of the RallyCross Board, I feel honored to have the 10th running of a season culminating RallyCross National event on my reign,” said Stephen Hyatt. “The first two National events at Motorsports Park Hastings launched the National Challenge program and it has taken a lot of hard work from many people to get RallyCross to this point where we will now be having our 8th National Championship. I hope a significant number of RallyCross competitors make a special effort to attend this year’s event at I-80 Speedway to celebrate our tenth year of National competition.”
Stay tuned to SCCA.com for further details regarding the 2014 RallyCross National Championship. Also, follow the Club on Facebook and on Twitter @SCCAOfficial.
- SCCA Inks Partnership with Garmin, Names VIRB Official Camera, Presenting Sponsor - 03/04/2015
- Site of RallyCross Nationals Will Move to Iowa - 02/27/2015
- SCCA Convention Ends on a High Note with the Awards and Hall of Fame Ceremony - 02/22/2015
- Day Two of SCCA National Convention Filled with Program-specific 2020 Sessions - 02/21/2015
- Panel Discussion on SCCA Future Caps Opening Day of Club Convention - 02/20/2015