ORLANDO, Fla. (November 29, 2012) – A new look for SportsCar magazine was revealed by Executive Publisher Paul Pfanner on Thursday at the PRI Show in Orlando, Fla., beginning with the new January issue that should be in member mailboxes within days.
The January issue is the traditional SCCA Pro Racing recap, featuring an artistic matchup of Johnny O’Connell’s Pirelli World Challenge GT winning Cadillac CTS-V and Simon Gregg’s Trans-Am Series Chevrolet Corvette.
Pfanner also revealed a plan to extensively cover the U.S. Majors Tour on Racer.com, putting it into the rotation with news coverage of Formula One, NASCAR, American Le Mans and Grand-Am.
- 2014 DNC Rallycross Report - 06/09/2014
- SCCA Set to Host Formula SAE Lincoln - 05/30/2014
- 2014 RallyCross National Challenge Contingency Program Released - 05/21/2014
- SCCA Announces 2014 RallyCross National Championship Registration Procedures - 04/10/2014
- Convention Just 24 Hours From Opening Day - 03/06/2014