It took more than five years, yet two of SCCA's offshore Regions – the Arctic Alaska Region and the Hawaii Region - held the first leg of their Rally Challenge, hosted by the Arctic Alaska Region, November 16-17, 2013.
On March 22-23, 2014, the Alaskans traveled to warmer shores to take in the Hawaii Region's RallyCross and the St. Patrick's Lucky Road Rally. Four Region members traveled to the islands to take in sunshine, great events and reacquaint with fellow members from the Hawaii Region.
Special to the event, was a letter from President Lisa Noble to the two Regions. It was received with great honor to be recognized for holding SCCA-sanctioned events so far from the lower 48.
Linked here is the great video posted just days after the Hawaii Rally.
- SCCA Convention Ends on a High Note with the Awards and Hall of Fame Ceremony - 02/22/2015
- Day Two of SCCA National Convention Filled with Program-specific 2020 Sessions - 02/21/2015
- Panel Discussion on SCCA Future Caps Opening Day of Club Convention - 02/20/2015
- SCCA Members Recognized With National Level Awards - 02/20/2015
- SCCA National Convention Kicks off With Annual Meeting - 02/20/2015