The 2013 Western Virginia National Tour Rally will headquarter at the Hampton Inn & Suites in Triadelphia, WV east of Wheeling, WV at Exit 10 of I-70. The same format will be used as in the successful 2012 rally with a mid day start on Saturday, August 24th, and a mid day finish on Sunday to facilitate your travel arrangements.
The rally will traverse over 200 miles of southwestern Pennsylvania and West Virginia panhandle roads using passage controls facilitated by run/work methodology. Both day's runs will be about four hours long. A Novice Class is anticipated for those wishing to give SCCA tour rallies a try. Tulip instructions with mileages will be used for all course following.
The scenery will be great, the roads good, and as usual many historic site references will be made along the route. We had a great time last year. Expect no less in 2013.
- SCCA Unveils New-Look Convention, MSX Schedule and Pricing - 11/20/2014
- Nomination Due Date for SCCA Member of Excellence Approaching - 11/06/2014
- Road Rally Community Prepares for National Championship - 08/28/2014
- Season-Long National Championship Results Announced - 07/01/2014
- Detroit Region's Rally Weekend Competes in Michigan Countryside - 06/11/2014