The Detroit Region of the SCCA is finalizing plans for the SCCA’s 2012 United States Road Rally Challenge to be held October 19-21. Friday’s National Course Rally will be Letters of Intent. Saturday features a return of the CAST in Stone National Tour Rally which features a unique format: a single average speed will be specified for the entire rally with pauses, gains and transit zones used to keep competitors on time. The weekend concludes Sunday with the Rivals GTA Rally.
After Saturday’s rally a Road Rally Board Town Hall meeting will be held after the day’s awards are presented.
Rally Headquarters will be The Best Western in Whitmore Lake, Michigan. It’s not too late to enter. A complete flyer is available from the Detroit Region’s web site at www.detroit-scca.org.
- SCCA Drivers Leading Charge After Six of 24 Hours In Daytona - 01/24/2015
- Multi-time SCCA Trans Am Champion Tommy Kendall Named to Motorsports Hall of Fame - 01/23/2015
- SCCA President Recognized by the Women's Sport Foundation Project Podium - 12/16/2014
- New Class of SCCA Hall of Fame Inductees Announced - 12/10/2014
- SCCA Top Brass to Speak at Race Track Business Conference in Indianapolis - 12/08/2014