The Steel Cities Region is hosting the inaugural presentation of The Western Virginia National Tour Rally, a two-day National event running on August 25-26, 2012. The rally will be about 275 miles in length and will start near the Pittsburgh International Airport with the overnight in Morgantown, West Virginia.
The Entry Fee will be $50 with weekend membership fees included if applicable. Chairman and Rallymaster will be Bruce Gezon.
The Saturday run will commence after lunch allowing most to arrive from home Saturday morning, finishing the first day of competition before nightfall. There will be a hosted party on Saturday night at Mid-Atlantic Sports Cars in Morgantown, West Virginia (information available here) with an early morning Sunday departure.
The finish location will be near Exit 28 (Cranberry) of the Pennsylvania Turnpike at a standout burger and bar restaurant that should provide just the refreshment you crave after a brisk run back through the foothills and mountains of the District of West Augusta. All cars will finish by early afternoon to provide for a reasonable drive back home.
Additional information can be obtained from Bruce Gezon (email@example.com) or on the Steel Cities Region website at www.steelcities-scca.org.
- SCCA Drivers Leading Charge After Six of 24 Hours In Daytona - 01/24/2015
- Multi-time SCCA Trans Am Champion Tommy Kendall Named to Motorsports Hall of Fame - 01/23/2015
- SCCA President Recognized by the Women's Sport Foundation Project Podium - 12/16/2014
- New Class of SCCA Hall of Fame Inductees Announced - 12/10/2014
- SCCA Top Brass to Speak at Race Track Business Conference in Indianapolis - 12/08/2014