TOPEKA, Kan. (August 27, 2014) – The Sports Car Club of America has posted the schedule and run order for the 2014 SCCA National Championship Runoffs®, Oct. 7 – 12, at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca.
The 51st running for amateur road racing’s top prize includes 20 minute qualifying sessions for each of the 27 Runoffs-eligible classes on Tuesday through Thursday, with 20 laps or 40 minute races for the National Championship on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Each class will make one qualifying appearance per day prior to the race days.
The schedule also includes the All Participant Party presented by Racers Insurance Services on Thursday evening, where the Tire Rack Pole and the BFGoodrich Tires Worker of the Year Awards will be presented.
In addition to the official event schedule, the Monday, October 6 test day schedule and run order has also been posted.
Currently, 500 drivers are entered in the SCCA National Championship Runoffs, with early bird entry open through Friday, August 29th.
- Sparks Clinches Tire Rack ProSolo Super Challenge Win at Lincoln - 05/27/2015
- Tire Rack Spring Nationals at Lincoln Complete - 05/26/2015
- From Karts to Sports Cars - 05/26/2015
- Pacific Raceways Majors Takes the Checkers Out West - 05/25/2015
- Day One of Racing in Pacific Northwest Complete - 05/24/2015