TOPEKA, Kan. (August 27, 2014) – The Sports Car Club of America has posted the schedule and run order for the 2014 SCCA National Championship Runoffs®, Oct. 7 – 12, at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca.
The 51st running for amateur road racing’s top prize includes 20 minute qualifying sessions for each of the 27 Runoffs-eligible classes on Tuesday through Thursday, with 20 laps or 40 minute races for the National Championship on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Each class will make one qualifying appearance per day prior to the race days.
The schedule also includes the All Participant Party presented by Racers Insurance Services on Thursday evening, where the Tire Rack Pole and the BFGoodrich Tires Worker of the Year Awards will be presented.
In addition to the official event schedule, the Monday, October 6 test day schedule and run order has also been posted.
Currently, 500 drivers are entered in the SCCA National Championship Runoffs, with early bird entry open through Friday, August 29th.
- Spec Miata Rules, Tow Fund Among SCCA December BoD Decisions - 12/18/2014
- SCCA President Recognized by the Women's Sport Foundation Project Podium - 12/16/2014
- New Class of SCCA Hall of Fame Inductees Announced - 12/10/2014
- SCCA Top Brass to Speak at Race Track Business Conference in Indianapolis - 12/08/2014
- Ad-hoc Committees for Prototype Classes Dissolved - 12/01/2014