TOPEKA, Kan. (July 21, 2014) – Registration for the 2014 SCCA National Championship Runoffs® at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca, the first west coast visit for the event in 46 years, is now open.
The registration process for the Runoffs, running Oct. 7-12 at the classic Monterey, California circuit, includes the ability for a driver to choose a car number for the National Championship event, as well as sign up for the Monday, Oct. 6, test day. Driver car numbers from 2013 will be honored in the same class for one week, until July 30. Complete registration process, including car number conflict procedures, is included in the supplemental regulations.
Included in each entry for 2014 is a 30-foot long by 25-foot wide paddock space. Larger spaces are available for participants with trailers longer than 30 feet in length for an additional cost. Unlike in the past, where specific spaces were reserved in the paddock, participants will be assigned to a paddock area based on their space needs and then parked as they stage to enter the facility. This will both ensure easy access to spaces and utilize every possible piece of real estate in the paddock. Space is limited, and the main paddock areas will be assigned by entry date.
Test day registration for Monday, October 6 is also available at the time of Runoffs Registration. The test day entry fee is $300.
More information, including the Supplemental Regulations, schedule, detailed paddock parking instructions and more, is available at SCCA.com/Runoffs.
- Site of RallyCross Nationals Will Move to Iowa - 02/27/2015
- Contingency Awards Outlined for Tire Rack National Solo Program - 02/23/2015
- SCCA Convention Ends on a High Note with the Awards and Hall of Fame Ceremony - 02/22/2015
- Day Two of SCCA National Convention Filled with Program-specific 2020 Sessions - 02/21/2015
- Panel Discussion on SCCA Future Caps Opening Day of Club Convention - 02/20/2015