TOPEKA, Kan. (July 20, 2014) - Kierstin Eaddy, 14, of Flower Mound, Texas, passed away on Sunday following an incident at a Sports Car Club of America autocross event being held outside Texas Motor Speedway.
From Lisa Noble, SCCA President/CEO:
“All of us at the SCCA are shocked and saddened to hear about Sunday’s tragic accident involving Kierstin Eaddy. We are a Club of families, and are shaken by the loss of this young competitor. Personally, and on behalf of the SCCA, my heartfelt condolences go out to Kierstin’s family, friends, and the participants at Sunday’s event.”
- Friday Recap: Majors Qualifying from VIR - 04/17/2015
- College Station Tire Rack Championship Tour Concluded - 04/14/2015
- West Coast Drivers Fight Hard at Thunderhill’s Western Conference Majors Round Eight - 04/12/2015
- Hallett Sunday Report: Hear From The Winners - 04/12/2015
- Clear Skies Over Thunderhill at Western Conference Majors Round 7 - 04/11/2015