TOPEKA, Kan. (Jan. 21, 2014) – The Sports Car Club of America will hold the 2014 edition of the RallyCross® National Championship Oct. 4-5, at the I-80 Speedway, in Greenwood, Neb.
The I-80 Speedway will be the fifth different venue to host the National Championship event, which had previously been run at Tulsa (Okla.) Raceway Park. Since its inception, the event has seen a steady increase in the number of competitors and the level of competition.
“As Chairman of the RallyCross Board, I feel honored to have the 10th running of a season culminating RallyCross National event on my reign,” said Stephen Hyatt. “The first two National events at Motorsports Park Hastings launched the National Challenge program and it has taken a lot of hard work from many people to get RallyCross to this point where we will now be having our 8th National Championship. I hope a significant number of RallyCross competitors make a special effort to attend this year’s event at I-80 Speedway to celebrate our tenth year of National competition.”
Stay tuned to SCCA.com for further details regarding the 2014 RallyCross National Championship. Also, follow the Club on Facebook and on Twitter @SCCAOfficial.
- Newgarden Wins Formula F 45th Anniversary Feature Race at Barber - 08/10/2014
- Futrelle Wins Wet FF Anniversary Saturday Sprint at Barber - 08/09/2014
- Tire Rack Championship Tour from Wilmington Outlasts Foul Weather - 08/06/2014
- Contingencies Outlined for Tire Rack Solo Nationals - 08/05/2014
- 2014 Eastern Conference Season is Complete at Summit Point - 08/03/2014