TOPEKA, Kan. (December 9, 2013) – Sports Car Club of America’s Board of Directors voted to approve rules changes proposed by the Club Racing Board, effective 1/1/14.
Recommended for approval in the December 2013 Fastrack® News (available here, beginning on page 11), each item passed unanimously.
Additionally, the Board requested that the CRB consider permitting Improved Touring-spec cars into the GT category, as it approved for the Production category via request letter #12279.
The 2014 season begins with the BFGoodrich Tires SCCA Super Tour at Sebring International Raceway, Jan. 3-5.
- Koch Wins FIA Young Driver Competition, Earns Trip To Worldwide Finals - 10/17/2014
- Message to SM Drivers from SCCA and Mazda - 10/17/2014
- SCCA Member Kenton Koch Takes Part in FIA Academy - 10/15/2014
- Majors Tour Series Registration Opens Today - 10/15/2014
- SCCA Director Ballots Are In The Mail for Areas 3, 11 - 10/15/2014