TOPEKA, Kan. (December 9, 2013) – Sports Car Club of America’s Board of Directors voted to approve rules changes proposed by the Club Racing Board, effective 1/1/14.
Recommended for approval in the December 2013 Fastrack® News (available here, beginning on page 11), each item passed unanimously.
Additionally, the Board requested that the CRB consider permitting Improved Touring-spec cars into the GT category, as it approved for the Production category via request letter #12279.
The 2014 season begins with the BFGoodrich Tires SCCA Super Tour at Sebring International Raceway, Jan. 3-5.
- SCCA Unveils New-Look Convention, MSX Schedule and Pricing - 11/20/2014
- JEREMY GRENIER IS 44th RRDC MARK DONOHUE AWARD WINNER - 11/19/2014
- Club Elections Add Christopher, Hill to SCCA Board of Directors - 11/17/2014
- Solo Triad Winners and Majors Champions Profiles Online - 11/14/2014
- 2015 Tire Rack SCCA National Solo Schedule Revealed - 11/11/2014