TOPEKA, Kan. (December 9, 2013) – Sports Car Club of America’s Board of Directors voted to approve rules changes proposed by the Club Racing Board, effective 1/1/14.
Recommended for approval in the December 2013 Fastrack® News (available here, beginning on page 11), each item passed unanimously.
Additionally, the Board requested that the CRB consider permitting Improved Touring-spec cars into the GT category, as it approved for the Production category via request letter #12279.
The 2014 season begins with the BFGoodrich Tires SCCA Super Tour at Sebring International Raceway, Jan. 3-5.
- Dennis Dean Presented with SCCA’s John McGill Award - 03/03/2015
- Site of RallyCross Nationals Will Move to Iowa - 02/27/2015
- Contingency Awards Outlined for Tire Rack National Solo Program - 02/23/2015
- SCCA Convention Ends on a High Note with the Awards and Hall of Fame Ceremony - 02/22/2015
- Day Two of SCCA National Convention Filled with Program-specific 2020 Sessions - 02/21/2015