Believe it or not, the start of the 2014 U.S. Majors Tour is just a few weeks away! When the season opens up, it opens quickly, with three races in the first three weekends after the new year.
Up first is a pair of Eastern Conference races, dubbed the Winter Vacation Majors, at Sebring International Raceway, January 3-5, and at Palm Beach International Raceway the following weekend, January 10-12.
Activities, test days, and parking are being arranged for those who wish to spend the week between events in Florida.
The Western Conference follows with Rounds 1-2 at Auto Club Speedway, January 17-19.
Registration is open for all three events already on their event pages, which can all be accessed from the Majors schedule page – along with schedules, supps, and other pertinent information.
Following close behind is the Mid-States opener, running for the first time at NOLA Motorsports Park, Feb. 7-9. Registration is expected to open very soon, so check back!
This has been your friendly reminder that, even though most of the country is buried under cold, snow and/or ice, it’s never too soon to get in the garage and get the car ready to race.
- Day One of Eastern Conference Majors at VIR in the Books - 04/19/2014
- Eight Run Groups Set for Day One of Competition at VIR - 04/18/2014
- McCance Takes Round Two of Tire Rack SCCA ProSolo Championship - 04/16/2014
- 50th SCCA National Championship Runoffs Races Available on DVD, Digital Download - 04/15/2014
- 27 Winners In SCCA BFGoodrich Tires Super Tour Sunday - 04/13/2014