TOPEKA, Kan. (November 22, 2013) – The Sports Car Club of America is now accepting resumes for the Club’s open president/CEO position at firstname.lastname@example.org through January 15, 2014.
Resumes and salary requirements, as well as additional information, should be sent to email@example.com. Qualified applicants seeking a more complete job description can obtain that, as well as request additional information, through the same address.
Founded in 1944, Sports Car Club of America, Inc. is a 60,000-member motorsports organization that incorporates all facets of autocross, rally and road racing at both amateur and professional levels. It annually sanctions more than 2,000 events through its 115 regions and professional subsidiary.
- Pirelli World Challenge Heads to California Wine Country - 08/21/2014
- Newgarden Wins Formula F 45th Anniversary Feature Race at Barber - 08/10/2014
- Futrelle Wins Wet FF Anniversary Saturday Sprint at Barber - 08/09/2014
- Tire Rack Championship Tour from Wilmington Outlasts Foul Weather - 08/06/2014
- Contingencies Outlined for Tire Rack Solo Nationals - 08/05/2014