TOPEKA, Kan. (November 22, 2013) – The Sports Car Club of America is now accepting resumes for the Club’s open president/CEO position at firstname.lastname@example.org through January 15, 2014.
Resumes and salary requirements, as well as additional information, should be sent to email@example.com. Qualified applicants seeking a more complete job description can obtain that, as well as request additional information, through the same address.
Founded in 1944, Sports Car Club of America, Inc. is a 60,000-member motorsports organization that incorporates all facets of autocross, rally and road racing at both amateur and professional levels. It annually sanctions more than 2,000 events through its 115 regions and professional subsidiary.
- Friday Recap: Majors Qualifying from VIR - 04/17/2015
- College Station Tire Rack Championship Tour Concluded - 04/14/2015
- West Coast Drivers Fight Hard at Thunderhill’s Western Conference Majors Round Eight - 04/12/2015
- Hallett Sunday Report: Hear From The Winners - 04/12/2015
- Clear Skies Over Thunderhill at Western Conference Majors Round 7 - 04/11/2015