TOPEKA, Kan. (November 22, 2013) – The Sports Car Club of America is now accepting resumes for the Club’s open president/CEO position at email@example.com through January 15, 2014.
Resumes and salary requirements, as well as additional information, should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Qualified applicants seeking a more complete job description can obtain that, as well as request additional information, through the same address.
Founded in 1944, Sports Car Club of America, Inc. is a 60,000-member motorsports organization that incorporates all facets of autocross, rally and road racing at both amateur and professional levels. It annually sanctions more than 2,000 events through its 115 regions and professional subsidiary.
- SCCA and Speedway Motors Partner for CAM Challenge, Invitation To Goodguys Autocross Finals - 01/27/2015
- SCCA Members Wittmer, Lawrence and Keating Take Home A Rolex From Daytona - 01/25/2015
- SCCA Drivers Leading Charge After Six of 24 Hours In Daytona - 01/24/2015
- Multi-time SCCA Trans Am Champion Tommy Kendall Named to Motorsports Hall of Fame - 01/23/2015
- RallyCross Contingency Awards Posted for 2015 - 01/23/2015