TOPEKA, Kan. (November 22, 2013) – The Sports Car Club of America is now accepting resumes for the Club’s open president/CEO position at email@example.com through January 15, 2014.
Resumes and salary requirements, as well as additional information, should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Qualified applicants seeking a more complete job description can obtain that, as well as request additional information, through the same address.
Founded in 1944, Sports Car Club of America, Inc. is a 60,000-member motorsports organization that incorporates all facets of autocross, rally and road racing at both amateur and professional levels. It annually sanctions more than 2,000 events through its 115 regions and professional subsidiary.
- Contingency Programs Set for 2014 SCCA National Championship Runoffs - 07/23/2014
- Soldiers put rubber to road at Fort Riley autocross event - 07/22/2014
- SCCA Runoffs Registration Now Open - 07/21/2014
- Solo Driver Kierstin Eaddy Passes Away Sunday - 07/20/2014
- SCCA to Invite Muscle Cars to Compete at Tire Rack ProSolo Finale - 07/17/2014