TOPEKA, Kan. (November 22, 2013) – The Sports Car Club of America is now accepting resumes for the Club’s open president/CEO position at firstname.lastname@example.org through January 15, 2014.
Resumes and salary requirements, as well as additional information, should be sent to email@example.com. Qualified applicants seeking a more complete job description can obtain that, as well as request additional information, through the same address.
Founded in 1944, Sports Car Club of America, Inc. is a 60,000-member motorsports organization that incorporates all facets of autocross, rally and road racing at both amateur and professional levels. It annually sanctions more than 2,000 events through its 115 regions and professional subsidiary.
- Terry Ozment Steps Down as Club Racing Vice President - 10/29/2014
- Road America Cat Weekend Added to Majors Northern Conference Slate - 10/24/2014
- Koch Wins FIA Young Driver Competition, Earns Trip To Worldwide Finals - 10/17/2014
- Message to SM Drivers from SCCA and Mazda - 10/17/2014
- SCCA Member Kenton Koch Takes Part in FIA Academy - 10/15/2014