TOPEKA, Kan. (November 21, 2013) – The Kansas Region SCCA today unveiled the new look KSSCCA.org website, becoming the first Region to take advantage of SCCA’s new Region Website Template.
The new program allows participating regions to build a working, functional website in less than an hour, with support from the SCCA National Office, for a nominal fee.
Each website, following a common template, features customized information about the Region, but also news and information about the SCCA that is populated as it is updated on SCCA.com. The result is a website that remains fresh for the Region, who is most often using a volunteer to provide content, with little necessary upkeep.
“The website is an opportunity for the local Region to both communicate with existing members and greet potential new members, but it’s not always easy to do with a volunteer staff,” Rick Myers, SCCA Region Services Manager, said. “Under the new format, a Region website will have relevant information handy, a crisp look, and stay refreshed with little effort on the Region’s part. We applaud the Kansas Region for getting its site up and running, as well as the Alaska Region and Las Vegas Region, which are also in the works.”
Regions can get more information on the available Region Websites by contacting Rick Myers, SCCA Region Services Manager, by clicking here.
- SCCA Members Wittmer, Lawrence and Keating Take Home A Rolex From Daytona - 01/25/2015
- SCCA Drivers Leading Charge After Six of 24 Hours In Daytona - 01/24/2015
- Multi-time SCCA Trans Am Champion Tommy Kendall Named to Motorsports Hall of Fame - 01/23/2015
- RallyCross Contingency Awards Posted for 2015 - 01/23/2015
- Longe, Loshak, Reynolds and White Named President’s Cup Finalist - 01/20/2015