TOPEKA, Kan. (November 21, 2013) – The Kansas Region SCCA today unveiled the new look KSSCCA.org website, becoming the first Region to take advantage of SCCA’s new Region Website Template.
The new program allows participating regions to build a working, functional website in less than an hour, with support from the SCCA National Office, for a nominal fee.
Each website, following a common template, features customized information about the Region, but also news and information about the SCCA that is populated as it is updated on SCCA.com. The result is a website that remains fresh for the Region, who is most often using a volunteer to provide content, with little necessary upkeep.
“The website is an opportunity for the local Region to both communicate with existing members and greet potential new members, but it’s not always easy to do with a volunteer staff,” Rick Myers, SCCA Region Services Manager, said. “Under the new format, a Region website will have relevant information handy, a crisp look, and stay refreshed with little effort on the Region’s part. We applaud the Kansas Region for getting its site up and running, as well as the Alaska Region and Las Vegas Region, which are also in the works.”
Regions can get more information on the available Region Websites by contacting Rick Myers, SCCA Region Services Manager, by clicking here.
- Eight Run Groups Set for Day One of Competition at VIR - 04/18/2014
- McCance Takes Round Two of Tire Rack SCCA ProSolo Championship - 04/16/2014
- 50th SCCA National Championship Runoffs Races Available on DVD, Digital Download - 04/15/2014
- 27 Winners In SCCA BFGoodrich Tires Super Tour Sunday - 04/13/2014
- Huge Crowd Opens BFGoodrich Tires Super Tour at Thunderhill - 04/12/2014